Teen Mom 2, Jenelle Evans was arrested again on Thursday, Aug. 20, after assaulting her ex-fiance Nathan Griffith’s, 27, new girlfriend, and charged with third-degree assault. This is Evan’s third arrest this year, according to jail records and her13th arrest in five years.
The Teen Mom 2 star, 23, was arrested around 2 pm ET after Griffith’s new 29-year-old girlfriend claimed that Evans assaulted her. Jenelle’s attorney Amy S. Lawrence says, “It’s my understanding that Nathan was asked to come get some of his things and that [Evans] would leave them at the end of the driveway so that there would be no need to have interaction between the two of them and Jenelle had requested that he not bring his new girlfriend and he said that’s fine. She was at the house and had just got Kaiser [the 13-month-old son the pair share] down for a nap, and looked out the window and she was with him. And so she called him and asked him to please leave and he hung up on her. And then he pulled in the driveway and so she walked out and she had a glass of ice water in her hand, and it’s my understanding that he got out and had a verbal altercation.”
Jenelle’s representative said she felt Nathan the father of their one-year-old son, Kaiser, was purposely provoking her by bringing over his girlfriend, according to TMZ. The couple had brokem up in early August.
Teen Mom Jenelle Evans Arrest Records
- 15 October – Jenelle Evans and her then-boyfriend, Kieffer Delp, were arrested for breaking and entering and drug possession. She was sentenced to 12 months probation and monthly drug tests after pleading guilty.
- 28 March – Arrested following a physical altercation with her ex-friend, Brittany Truett. She was released on bond booked herself into rehab in Malibu.
- 8 August – Arrested for violating her parole after testing positive for opiates and weed and opiates
- 10 January – Arrested for communicating threats to her former roommate and best friend Hannah Inman after they got into an a fight about rent
- 16 January – Arrested for violating a domestic protection order after reportedly calling Inman when she was barred from contacting her and Hannah contacted police. Evan’s lawyer denied any wrongdoing
- 5 March – Arrested after returning from taping the Teen Mom 2 Season 3 reunion after her ex-boss filed cyber-stalking charges against her. Evan’s lawyer said she spent less than 30 minutes in jail after turning herself in.
- 24 June – Arrested on drug charges including possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and of a controlled substance after contacting police to report her then-fiance Gary Head hit her. She was bailed out the next morning and on August 28 the charges against her were dropped. Head was arrested on domestic violence charges, was also bailed out the next morning and pleaded guilty to assault.
- 23 April – Arrested along with her then-husband, Courtland Rogers, on suspicion of heroin possession with the intent to sell, manufacture and distribute, as well as drug paraphernalia and simple assault. She was placed on two $10,000 bonds and was released on bond that same day.
- 12 August – Arrested after failing a random court-ordered drug test when she tested positive for marijuana. She had been trying to reach a plea deal to avoid jail time for the April 23 charges
- 14 December – Arrested on a breach of peace charge after she and her then-boyfriend Nathan Griffith got into an argument. She was released on bond.
- 24 February – Arrested for driving without a license but was released a few hours later on bond
- 26 May – Arrested following physical altercation with her former fiance Griffith and was charged with first-degree criminal domestic violence. She turned herself in on May 28 and was released a few hours later. Griffith eventually dropped all of the charges
- 20 August – Arrested on assault charges after allegedly throwing a drinking glass at her ex-fiance’s new girlfriend, injuring her, when he came to collect some of his belongings
Source: Daily Mail
— Teen Mom (@TeenMomRW) February 20, 2013