Author Topic: Season 3 Premiere  (Read 8153 times)

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
Season 3 Premiere
« on: August 19, 2010, 02:33:15 PM »
The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 3, premieres on 4 Oct 9pm ET
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline BobbiNJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Season 3 Premiere
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 02:39:00 PM »
Hmmm...supposedly Bravo only included people in the "Summer by Bravo" ads that were on summer shows. October's kind of pushing it, isn't it?

Offline wamma45

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • For the Love of Jewelry Advisor and Blogger
    • For the Love of Jewelry
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 02:43:59 PM »
And the drama continues.  Seems like its been a long time since we have seen the Women of Atlanta.  Wonder what they have all been up to.  Seems like they were very hush, hush during their filming. 
Happy Wife, Happy Life!

Offline poshhousewife

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • i'll show you a real housewife .
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 02:55:35 PM »
And the drama continues.  Seems like its been a long time since we have seen the Women of Atlanta.  Wonder what they have all been up to.  Seems like they were very hush, hush during their filming. 

well nene got a nose job lol

Offline Red_Feathers

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 03:04:11 PM »
 8)Yesssssss! I can't wait!
Red

Offline danteorland

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 04:03:02 PM »
It's about time!!!

Offline martinigal

• Sr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 04:55:42 PM »
I can't wait to see what happens .

Offline Central85

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 01:13:56 PM »
I don't like the fact that the producers decided to get rid of Lisa It doesn't make any sense to me

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
    • My Blog
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 11:16:55 AM »
I have a feeling this is going to be a GREAT season!  I don't think they will hold back at all.  I have a feeling this cast doesn't like to see the RHONJ get all the "crazy credit".

I say go for it!
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »

She says it wasn't a nose job it's a "contouring", I'm not sure what the difference is, all I know is that her nose looks very different.
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline Squishy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 03:37:53 PM »
Lisa was released since she and Ed moved out of Suwanee Ga to Braselton which is a good hour further north. It wasn't good for production for her to live so far away. She really isn't an Atlanta housewife when she lives 2 hours north of the city.  ;)

Offline poshhousewife

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • i'll show you a real housewife .
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 08:55:37 PM »

She says it wasn't a nose job it's a "contouring", I'm not sure what the difference is, all I know is that her nose looks very different.

apparently contouring isnt as big as a procedure as rhinoplasty. i mean its till a nose job either way. he nose is way slimmer than normal. nomal people contour with makeup LOL

Offline fashionista01

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 06:20:05 PM »
I am so ready!! Just damn excited!!

Offline fashionista01

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 11:35:16 AM »
Well ladies I am ready to let it rip!! Season 3 started out with a bang and boy did I enjoy it!!!! I love all the new looks the ladies have and the even bigger attitudes that came this year. I am going to try to make my thoughts brief but this might be hard….

Ms. NeNe what can you really say about her? She is still the same old person but I think that she is going to be a little worse this year because of all the personal stress that she’s going through. I love her look fashionably, however the hair needs to go!! I like the cut and the color but can it not look so much like a wig!! Other than that I have no complaints… I do love her!!

Kim is the most self-centered dingbat I know!! Who is engaged to the man of the dreams and then decides after the break up that she wanted to be a lesbian? That girl has some serious issues and as you can tell she is my least favorite housewife!! Ughhhhhhh!!!

Khandi has such a beautiful spirit within and tries to find good in everyone. I love the way she dresses sometime but her smile is a gem within it self!! I hope she does find the man that she deserves because to me A.J wasn’t it!! (May he rest in peace) I wish her much success in her future. She has truly proven to us that she doesn’t need the rest of X-Scape to make it!! If anything to be on top again they need her!!

Sheree’ use to be my other least favorite housewife as well but I am really starting to like her. She came off a little snobby in the beginning but she turned out to be all right with me!! Love her style of dress, her devotion to whatever her passion is for the moment, and the way she has let her hair down. I am not totally there with her yet as far a being my favorite but I do look at here in a different way.

Lawrence is just a character… How fun is he/ she? Red nail polish to match the Birkin how cute!!

Dwight is just a hot mess!! Polyester suits and too much glue on his eyelashes and he got the nerve to be letting people borrow money? He wishes he had it like that!! I’m surprise that Greg got the $ 500.00 from him!! He has no money, no class, and gossips worse than the women!! I hope he get what he deserves from those he has done wrong!! He’s a low down dirty monkey with bad eyelashes!! LOL

And last but not least Ms. Phaedra.. I love EVERYTHING about this girl!! She reminds me of myself in everyway. Here presence on the show will be amazing and she will truly show them how it’s done. Been reading a lot over the years about her and this sister works HARD!! I just love, love, love her!! TEAM PHAEDRA!!

I will write about Cynthia whenever they decided to show her… Oh well I’m in no hurry she seems a little boring and I am still trying to figure out why is she even on here!!

Till Next time,

( smooches)

Offline fashionista01

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 07:05:32 AM »
Okay so I am 2 days behind with my blog because I have had so much to do but I’m all caught up now and ready to bring it.

I could never truly express the way I feel about Kim…. I JUST don’t LIKE this chick!! Ughhh. Can we all have a drink while we look for her replacement? LOL I am serious.
She doesn’t see anything wrong with her and Poppa’s relationship? HELLO he’s married and you’re not!! You need some serious help girl... She’s just a Barbie girl living in a Barbie world!! She has the nerve to say in the opening credits that people are jealous of her because they want to be like her? Who told her that!! SO not true… I love my fabulous life and truly don’t need yours and you have nothing for me to be jealous of. I am married and have been blessed with very nice things. Keyword: Married!! So what are you? RIGHT!!

NeNe is clearly an emotional wreck with all of things going on in her life. She is displaying a much weaker person but obviously she loves her husband and is struggling with some really heartfelt issues. The way she talked to Cynthia about the whole thing was so real and she needed that shoulder to lean on and I am glad that she (Cynthia) was there for that she loves hard but cracks easily as you can see. I still wish her nothing but the best...

Cynthia is just a waste of film. She has a very typical life and she is boring!! I can’t say that enough... Can we please have Bravo to start now looking for her replacement because she brings NOTHING to the show. She’s very beautiful and she makes a great hostess in her home but that’s it. And Peter is every woman that is in a relationship’s problem... He runs his mouth like a b**ch and that’s proof on why you can’t tell some men anything!! He was out of line and definitely out of order...

Khandi is very down to earth and I love everything about this girl. I admire the relationship that she has with her mom and she put me up on a few things I knew nothing about, like the sugar in the va jay-jay. That was hilarious and that she promised to buy her mom a toy for Mother’s Day that was just one of the classic moments from that episode. I also love Ms. Joyce for keeping as real as she does!!

Sheree’s happy ya’ll and I’m happy for her. It’s about damn time we see a woman scorned letting go of the last fool that did her wrong and to began the healing process. She’s making me proud. And I love that advice that she gave to NeNe about her minor body adjustments. As long as you’re happy I’m happy!! That’s a true friend indeed.
Okay the funniest damn moment from that episode was when Sheree made the “This b**ch don’t know when she got knocked up?” That made me laugh for like 20 minutes after she said it. That was funny as hell!! Who’s guesses on when a baby is due. I love me some Phaedra but it is one of two things: Either she and Apollo were having pre-martial sex or it’s somebody else baby. I guess we will see won’t we...

My Phaedra did come off as an airhead at the Mother’s Day brunch. I though every woman had a clue as to when their baby was due. Did I miss something? I thought this girl was an attorney, so are you telling me that your life is so hectic that you can’t recall when you had sex or who you had it with? LOL that’s crazy!! I am a mom of 2 so I know what the hell I am talking about. I also noticed that when Ne Ne came to Cynthia’
s house that she kind of clashed with her. Stay tuned I think something going on with that. And is it just me or does it appear that Apollo is always MIA or showing up late to something? It’s almost like he doesn’t want to be seen with his wife. What’s up with that and how rude is it to come to someone’s home and not acknowledge Mother’s Day with at least some flowers for all the ladies who were in attendance , but you show up with a Gucci diaper bag for your wife? That was tacky and rude and I think they planned it that way. He could have given her the diaper bag once she got home or even off camera. WHATEVER!! Still Team Phaedra though…. See ya next week..

Smooches