Author Topic: Danielle Staub and all her drama.  (Read 49251 times)

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
Re: Danielle Staub and all her drama.
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 11:49:42 AM »
That's exactly what I said elo2282 some time had elapsed between the tweets, so we don't know what Danielle had replied to. I honestly believe she was just wishing him happy birthday, but I could be wrong. I don't so much mind the drama between the adults but I want Danielle to not even think about Ashley.
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline elo2282

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 12:57:59 PM »
Totally agree Stacey! there were so many tweets to her from that guy I bet she just wrote that reply back to be nice not even thinking her words could be twisted around into this big story! I feel bad for her, i think she is trying to detach herself from the drama and she keeps getting dragged down.
I tweeted to L&S mag and told them the story was false they have no proof and asked them if they asked Danielle what the truth is since she is the only one that knows what she replied to, not some hater that monitors her page!

Offline lejames86

• Sr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 02:24:02 PM »
The Twitter stuff is not true! Go look at the tweets from PriinceEdwiin on 7/31. He sent her so many tweets how could anyone tell what she replied to without asking her, which no one did. I think the article is absurd and complete trash. Suicide is not a topic to gossip about and it is just wrong to accuse someone of saying they hope someone gets their wish by another person committing suicide. Shame on Life & Style mag and Perez Hilton for not doing their homework before posting these disturbing articles about Danielle. The original tweets were photoshopped in to a picture to make it look like D said that right after his tweet. I can't believe L&S published a story from a photoshopped tweet!

You're surprised that L&S published something that wasn't true? I never buy L&S or OK! anymore because half their stories are false! Us Weekly is usually pretty good, though. And Perez? C'mon, he'll post anything that'll cause a stir.

Offline elo2282

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 02:43:34 PM »
lejames86 - YES I am surprised a magazine (& Perez) would publish something of this nature, involving suicide. It is a serious accusation towards Danielle and the whole article was without fact. YES I know most of the mags are trash but to publish something like this? it just struck a nerve becasue suicide is not something to gossip about, I hope she sues them for defamation

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 03:41:16 PM »
I HAVE TO DISAGREE...............
If Danielle didn't know she was responding to his "wishes" she would have said "Have a happy birthday!" not say "I hope all your wishes come true!" Poor, poor Danielle always the victim  :'( (but she says she's not a victim). Nothing is ever her fault >:( everyone else is the problem!
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/

Offline elo2282

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 03:59:07 PM »
Not necessarily, telling someone you wish all their dreams would come true on their birthday is not abnormal also if you read D's other tweets and FB posts it wouldn't be as surprising. He also tweeted for his birthday he wished Danielle would wish him a happy birthday along with numerous other things he wished for his birthday! I just don't believe there is any real fact to this story, anyone can photoshop tweets so they are stacked on top of another

Offline lejames86

• Sr Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 04:03:08 PM »
Saying she hopes for all of his wishes to come true would also include the suicide wish. Danielle knew exactly what she was doing. I agree that suicide is not something to gossip about, but perhaps Danielle should take note for the future and not vaguely allude to something so terrible. Her "victim card" is maxed out, she needs to try a different route.

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 07:15:45 PM »
Yes a different route would be good.  Many visits to a shrink with medication would be a good route.  Off a cliff would be another route.  No I  kid  I would never wish anything bad on anyone.  She does need to change it up a bit, it's all so tired.  She also must forget the route to the plastic surgeon she cant move her face and her eyebrows are too high on her forehead. She needs to STOP saying she is a devout Catholic, oh that drives me insane.  That is all for now.
[/i]
Veronica Romm

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 10:31:54 AM »
Not necessarily, telling someone you wish all their dreams would come true on their birthday is not abnormal also if you read D's other tweets and FB posts it wouldn't be as surprising. He also tweeted for his birthday he wished Danielle would wish him a happy birthday along with numerous other things he wished for his birthday! I just don't believe there is any real fact to this story, anyone can photoshop tweets so they are stacked on top of another
Okay you just proved my point! If he asked her to wish him a "Happy Birthday" then that is what she would have tweeted if she didn't want to refer to the "suicide" wish. She always leaves her malice open for interpretation because she is a coward. Dirty D knew exactly what she was "wishing" would come true. She is a vindictive snake and border line psychotic! -Just sayin'

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 03:15:14 PM »

[/quote]
Okay you just proved my point! If he asked her to wish him a "Happy Birthday" then that is what she would have tweeted if she didn't want to refer to the "suicide" wish. She always leaves her malice open for interpretation because she is a coward. Dirty D knew exactly what she was "wishing" would come true. She is a vindictive snake and border line psychotic! -Just sayin'
[/quote]

Ok I forgot to share I have a Masters degree in Psychology and you are pretty much right on the money.  I feel very strongly that Dirty D has Borderline Personality disorder.  The clingy love then hate relationships, the twists from love to hate are a main symptom.  Never seeing or taking responsibility, hyper sexuality, drug use, difficulty maintaining relationships.  Check out Borderline Personality Disorder online and you will recognize the symptoms as Danielle's exact behavior.  There is some anti-social qualities to her behavior as well. 

The bad news about these diagnoses is that they are not treatable with anti-depressants or other meds.  And therapy is difficult b/c of the lack of self awareness. So Danielle is screwed b/c you basically can't fix what she's got and as she approaches 50, old dogs are not learning any new tricks, know what I mean.   Just saying.
Veronica Romm

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 03:49:49 PM »
veronicaromm- You ROCK! "Applaud" from me ;D
D is twisted people, stay FAR FAR AWAY! Bravo should be ashamed for unleashing her on the public and giving her an outlet. She needs a pretty white jacket that buckles in the back ;). What is her ex thinking leaving his daughters with her? Do you seriously think she is fit to PARENT! Especially 2 young girls! WTH?

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2010, 06:30:29 AM »
A new feud between ex-BFFs, Danielle Staub and Jacqueline Laurita, involving a tweet that went horribly wrong!

Danielle Staub wants to set the record straight! The mom of two spoke with HollywoodLife.com after learning she was in the center of another Real Housewives of New Jersey scandal. Danielle, 48, is in new feud with Jacqueline Laurita and her 19-year-old daughter Ashley Holmes — but this time it doesn’t involve ripping out a handful of hair extensions.

On July 30, a person with the Twitter username “PrinceEdwiin” tweeted at Danielle that it was his birthday and he wanted “Ashley Holmes to kill herself and videotape it.”

Danielle tweeted back at PrinceEdwiin, saying: “happy birthday. May every wish come true!”

Now Jacqueline is enraged and says that Danielle was insinuating and wishing harm upon her daughter — but Danielle tells HollywoodLife.com that is simply not the case.

“I don’t read everything when people tweet at me,” Danielle tells us exclusively. “I try to answer every tweet positively. I have 33,000 followers and sometimes I barely read what is said. I never tweeted that Ashley should kill herself! I would never wish death upon Ashley! I can’t stand the fact it has gotten this far.”

Danielle was incredibly upset as she told us that, as a survivor of domestic violence herself, she would never joke about something this horrible — especially when it comes to taking one’s own life.

“I have never tweeted anything negative about my cast or their children, not once,” Danielle tells us. “Why would I? Never can anyone show I’ve said anything in a negative way about the cast.”

But Danielle is confused about one thing: “PrinceEdwiin” is not a Twitter follower of hers and this was the first time he has ever reached out to her.

“He doesn’t even follow me,” she says. “It might seem far fetched but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s one of [the housewives] with an imposter account. Could this be someone who was trying to set me up? Could it be one of them?”

Danielle revealed that she had no idea as to what transpired over Twitter until she went on her Facebook page.

“I was getting absolutely attacked!” she says. “When it was brought to my attention I was appalled. This has gone way too far! Stop accusing me of things that would never happen! Don’t pretend you know me. I don’t write negative things on any of my networks! I just don’t do it.”

The author of The Naked Truth wants her fans to know she cares about them, but unfortunately you might not hear from Danielle for a while.

“As a result of this I am now not going to be able to answer everyone who tweets me because it can be twisted into something sadistic,” she says.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/08/09/danielle-staub-real-housewives-twitter-jacqueline-laurita-ashley-holmes/
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2010, 10:04:56 AM »
HERE GOES THE REST OF MY KARMA (THANKS FOR THE SMITE HATERS!)HERE GOES THE REST OF MY KARMA
Okay first of all I have already stated Danielle is a coward so she is not going to admit what she really was wishing would come true. Secondly she is a liar so what every she says you just accept that the truth is the opposite (simple). Lastly I know she reads EVERY tweet because she blocks EVERY person that disagrees with her or questions her behavior. I am blocked and so are every one of my friends/followers that question her actions. I am sticking with V. on this one, Danielle is a head case. Oh and BTW, she was never adopted Merrill is her Birth name and her mother past away last year. Beverly grew up a very poor girl in Pennsylvania but she was never abused. If you are going to buy her book please keep in mine that it is FICTION not fact and Beverly's (Danielle) mother is no longer liver to dispute it. COWARD!

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
    • My Blog
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2010, 03:58:44 PM »
Danielle has problems, big ones.  IF she lied about her birth mother, that is REALLY crazy and creepy.  That is a horrible little tale she told, and if she made it up to seem like a victem, then she needs to take a long look at herself.  And honestly, so does Bravo.

Reality T.V. has employed a couple crazies lately that have gone on to do some bad, bad things.  I have a sad feeling that Danielle would be one of them.  It takes a certain kind of person to want to be in the limelight all the time.  And sadly, some of those people want to be in the limelight at ANY cost.  I think she is one of those people.

The Tweets could be confused and rearranged to look worse then they were.  Not that I say she wouldn't do that, but I just find it hard to believe that she would say she wished Ashly would kill herself.  That is a bit much to say (in the public eye at least).  Then again, who knows.
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 11:36:29 AM »
HERE GOES THE REST OF MY KARMA (THANKS FOR THE SMITE HATERS!)HERE GOES THE REST OF MY KARMA
Okay first of all I have already stated Danielle is a coward so she is not going to admit what she really was wishing would come true. Secondly she is a liar so what every she says you just accept that the truth is the opposite (simple). Lastly I know she reads EVERY tweet because she blocks EVERY person that disagrees with her or questions her behavior. I am blocked and so are every one of my friends/followers that question her actions. I am sticking with V. on this one, Danielle is a head case. Oh and BTW, she was never adopted Merrill is her Birth name and her mother past away last year. Beverly grew up a very poor girl in Pennsylvania but she was never abused. If you are going to buy her book please keep in mine that it is FICTION not fact and Beverly's (Danielle) mother is no longer liver to dispute it. COWARD!

Why would you be smited (lol that sounds funny)?  Makes no sense, who defends Dirty D to the point of Smiting you???? 
Veronica Romm