Author Topic: Giudice Family  (Read 51077 times)

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Giudice Family
« on: August 05, 2010, 12:11:24 PM »
Talk here about the Giudice Family.

Offline vicki

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
Re: Giudice Family
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 08:36:10 PM »
Teresa Giudice is full of sh**...I don't believe a word she says....I wish she would just own it and move forward

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 01:05:57 AM »
What to say about that family.  I believe both joe and teresa are mentally slow.  With that said teresas behavior is unruly uncouth and not amusing.  Joe is a man a few words but boy is he an idiot for letting t spend away all their money.  He has no control over his fam and he picks on the kids in a way that is a bit much.  I am not a fan of them at all and think that the Manzos do a lot of explaining for their friends ridiculous behavior.  I also think t asked Dina to be the g*dmother to get further up the Manzos asses.  I predict T could do somehting to alienate them at some point.
Veronica Romm

Offline stxmom

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 04:33:55 PM »
The kids are all beautiful but way too spoiled. Teresa needs to learn a few parenting and money management skills. Joe needs to get control of his family.

Offline wvkimdavis

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 10:40:19 PM »
I see good and bad in this family. They obviously love each other and seem to be committed to each other. Joe must be a hard worker and a man who is willing to go the distance to provide for his family (I only wish I had $11 million in debt, and a person willing to log in the hours to try to hold it together for me.)

But Teresa has a sense of entitlement. She really has no limits to her compulsions to parade around like a peacock and be the center of attention every place she goes. And poor Joe is her enabler (and sadly he likes that role). Teresa has a need to make herself seem so grandeous (best mother, best house cleaner, best wife having the best sex, best cook, nicest person, ect.) that people are left with a bad taste in their mouth from her.

As far as the kids go..Who am I to judge!! I'd hate to see a camera crew come in here and film us sometimes. But they do need to lay down the law on the hissy fits and screaming.

Offline realityfan

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 10:22:32 AM »
Fake life, Fake wife, spends way to much, brags way to much, is earning a lot, lot of money yet won't use it to pay her debts? Hmmmmm I do Like Joe, he seems henpecked tho..ouch. he needs to parent those spoiled kids, Milania gives "brat" a new meaning.

Offline sunshinemls

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 12:42:32 AM »
i cannot wait for the reunion show AND to see what she has to say about what is going on right now in their personal lives.... that auction is set to take place in about two weeks! after that, i wonder if the house will go also?

Offline momsthoughts

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 04:05:40 PM »
Where to even start.  I will work my way back from the most recent:

Joe gets a ticket.  A DRUNK DRIVING ticket.  I searched online and saw he was also arrested for the same offense a few years ago.  THIS IS INEXCUSABLE.  A good father does not jeopardize his safety by getting drunk and driving.  A decent human being holds all life valuable and doesn't get behind the wheel of car when under the influence.  He is a disgusting piece of sh*t in my opinion who has no moral compass. We see in an upcoming episode video he down plays the accident and claims he wasnt' drunk.  But blood tests don't lie.  He should take responsibility.  This is a theme in their life.  They never take responsibility for anything - they just take.   

Then the mess with bankruptcy.  How does anyone remain a fan of theirs considering this mess? Its not like they got in too deep on a car loan or even a mortgage.....THEY ARE $11 MILLION - MILLION! in debt.  Think of the people who are going to be hurt by their selfishness.  They allegedly stiffed a plastic surgeon - quite possibly that surgeon will have to close or lay off staff and/or charge every other person a lot more to make up for her "fresh start".  They stiffed builders and suppliers.  These businesses all have staffs and family to provide for.  Even the mortgage company - $5mil mortgage hurts a mortgage company's bottom line - undoubtedly causing people to lose jobs.  This sort of "fresh start" hurts a lot of people in the community. It hurts all of us.  And they are behaving like they are just doing their part to make America great.  Yes, some businesses have had to declare bankruptcy like Trump - but that was  business reorganization - these are two stupid people who think having anything they want is a priority - and it doesn't matter if they can afford it. T tried to blame it on tenents not paying them rent.  The nonsense about ppl not paying rent should have been factored into their business plan.   They are reportedly "slumlords" and their tenents live in terrible conditions.  While the poor people in their apartments live without heat - Teresa is dropping the rent money in Posche on chinchilla.  That is so wrong. 

I have nothing against having nice things - if you can afford them.  These two couldn't .  They are reckless, irresponsible, selfish people who have hurt a lot of people.  One issue that is in question has to do with the profits from her book.  Morally, every penny from that book and her appearances should be going to pay her debts....but they are claiming they inked the deal AFTER the bankruptcy was filed so the profits are exempt.  First, does ANY ONE think this wasn't done by design?  Does anyone think they didn't tell their publisher to wait a few weeks while they declare bankruptcy first?  Second, does anyone think this is right?  Leave a huge mountain of debt and then take that "Fresh Start" to buy more crap for yourself?  They obviously have not learned anything from this.  And it appears it is all one big party for T. 

How long does anyone give that marriage any way?  I am sure it was easy when the money was flowing - I don't see it lasting much longer now that it isn't as fun. 

How bizarre was the "over the top" Christening?  Teresa speaks in her blog about being Roman Catholic.  I am Roman Catholic too - attended Catholic schools all my life.  I know Jesus was the son of a carpenter and would have been ashamed and appalled to see that sort of "over the top" "out of control" spending on a Christening KNOWING how many people were suffering at their hand.  The Jesus I know would have been far more impressed with a simple ceremony focusing on the religion - not Marie Antoinette and Sushi.  The Jesus I know would have been far more impressed if they spent that money trying to make right with the people they stiffed.  How in their twisted world does it make sense to have such a ridiculous event for a child's Christening? THAT event had NOTHING to do with Christianity. I REALLY think they missed the point - again. 

I doubt these two selfish people will ever "get it".  As long as they have "hanger-ons" in their corner telling them how wonderful they are.  Bottomline is anyone can buy a chinchilla, its take a bigger smarter person not to - especially if they can't afford it. 

Move into that apartment over the pizza shop Teresa and Joe - then I will be impressed.  Live on a budget - then I will be impressed.  Volunteer to help the less fortunate - then I will be impressed.  Otherwise - you are just a joke. 

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 05:11:51 PM »
Over the past 20 years, Joe Giudice's license has been suspended for 9.4 years and at the time of the municipal court trial he had 39 points on his license. The sanctions were for such offenses as speeding, leaving the scene of an accident and careless driving.

This is crazy!
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline Peary85

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2010, 09:56:36 PM »
Over the past 20 years, Joe Giudice's license has been suspended for 9.4 years and at the time of the municipal court trial he had 39 points on his license. The sanctions were for such offenses as speeding, leaving the scene of an accident and careless driving.

This is crazy!

W/ 39 points the license the Judge should permanently suspends the license after this latest DWI.  Enough is enough already.

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 11:42:42 AM »
In NJ they suspend license after 8-10 points, so that number sounds off.  Anyway whatever number it is , It is too much.  What an idiot, take responsibility rather than making excuses all the time.  Grow up Guidice's
Veronica Romm

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 02:57:21 PM »
i cannot wait for the reunion show AND to see what she has to say about what is going on right now in their personal lives.... that auction is set to take place in about two weeks! after that, i wonder if the house will go also?

I also cant wait. I think im not sure this may be the last season we may see the Giudice family. I dont know but they are broke so i dont know if they can still be in it? What do you think?

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
    • My Blog
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 02:59:14 PM »
I actually really like her, and the family seems sweet.  The problem is, she likes the drama a little TO much. 

The other problem is she spends so much time keeping up with everyone else, she doesn't even notice the money disappearing?  That is a little silly.
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline sunshinemls

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 08:35:22 PM »
honestly, i am starting to dislike them WAY more than danielle!!!!! >:(

Offline poshhousewife

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • i'll show you a real housewife .
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 09:52:31 PM »
Where to even start.  I will work my way back from the most recent:

Joe gets a ticket.  A DRUNK DRIVING ticket.  I searched online and saw he was also arrested for the same offense a few years ago.  THIS IS INEXCUSABLE.  A good father does not jeopardize his safety by getting drunk and driving.  A decent human being holds all life valuable and doesn't get behind the wheel of car when under the influence.  He is a disgusting piece of sh*t in my opinion who has no moral compass. We see in an upcoming episode video he down plays the accident and claims he wasnt' drunk.  But blood tests don't lie.  He should take responsibility.  This is a theme in their life.  They never take responsibility for anything - they just take.   

Then the mess with bankruptcy.  How does anyone remain a fan of theirs considering this mess? Its not like they got in too deep on a car loan or even a mortgage.....THEY ARE $11 MILLION - MILLION! in debt.  Think of the people who are going to be hurt by their selfishness.  They allegedly stiffed a plastic surgeon - quite possibly that surgeon will have to close or lay off staff and/or charge every other person a lot more to make up for her "fresh start".  They stiffed builders and suppliers.  These businesses all have staffs and family to provide for.  Even the mortgage company - $5mil mortgage hurts a mortgage company's bottom line - undoubtedly causing people to lose jobs.  This sort of "fresh start" hurts a lot of people in the community. It hurts all of us.  And they are behaving like they are just doing their part to make America great.  Yes, some businesses have had to declare bankruptcy like Trump - but that was  business reorganization - these are two stupid people who think having anything they want is a priority - and it doesn't matter if they can afford it. T tried to blame it on tenents not paying them rent.  The nonsense about ppl not paying rent should have been factored into their business plan.   They are reportedly "slumlords" and their tenents live in terrible conditions.  While the poor people in their apartments live without heat - Teresa is dropping the rent money in Posche on chinchilla.  That is so wrong. 

I have nothing against having nice things - if you can afford them.  These two couldn't .  They are reckless, irresponsible, selfish people who have hurt a lot of people.  One issue that is in question has to do with the profits from her book.  Morally, every penny from that book and her appearances should be going to pay her debts....but they are claiming they inked the deal AFTER the bankruptcy was filed so the profits are exempt.  First, does ANY ONE think this wasn't done by design?  Does anyone think they didn't tell their publisher to wait a few weeks while they declare bankruptcy first?  Second, does anyone think this is right?  Leave a huge mountain of debt and then take that "Fresh Start" to buy more crap for yourself?  They obviously have not learned anything from this.  And it appears it is all one big party for T. 

How long does anyone give that marriage any way?  I am sure it was easy when the money was flowing - I don't see it lasting much longer now that it isn't as fun. 

How bizarre was the "over the top" Christening?  Teresa speaks in her blog about being Roman Catholic.  I am Roman Catholic too - attended Catholic schools all my life.  I know Jesus was the son of a carpenter and would have been ashamed and appalled to see that sort of "over the top" "out of control" spending on a Christening KNOWING how many people were suffering at their hand.  The Jesus I know would have been far more impressed with a simple ceremony focusing on the religion - not Marie Antoinette and Sushi.  The Jesus I know would have been far more impressed if they spent that money trying to make right with the people they stiffed.  How in their twisted world does it make sense to have such a ridiculous event for a child's Christening? THAT event had NOTHING to do with Christianity. I REALLY think they missed the point - again. 

I doubt these two selfish people will ever "get it".  As long as they have "hanger-ons" in their corner telling them how wonderful they are.  Bottomline is anyone can buy a chinchilla, its take a bigger smarter person not to - especially if they can't afford it. 

Move into that apartment over the pizza shop Teresa and Joe - then I will be impressed.  Live on a budget - then I will be impressed.  Volunteer to help the less fortunate - then I will be impressed.  Otherwise - you are just a joke. 

why do you feel the need to attack their marriage? they seem to be more than happy with each other.