Author Topic: Great Show  (Read 3214 times)

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
Great Show
« on: November 25, 2010, 10:53:32 PM »
This is a great series, very real and shows you not all real housewives are playing rich! I'm just catching up on the series. The husband lost his contractor business and everyone has to downgrade no after school activites, dining out, cable etc, been there. Bailey was unable to go to the prom and she and her boyfriend went to the park and danced with no music there, so sweet and touching. Excellent!
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline mommytreethoms

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
Re: Great Show
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 10:33:10 PM »
I am so in love with this show. I happened to come across it the other day while laying around with my daughter. She hurt her knee and the Dr has her on bed rest so she needed her momma to keep her company. Anyway, we found the series on demand and caught up on the whole series in one day. It is really good and 100 % REAL reality TV. I found myself needing a tissue through each episode. I think that every family could benefit from watchiing this show.
I can relate to the mom she just wants to give her kids everything she had. I am opposite though. I grew up with nothing so I like to give my kids the things I couldnt have. At the same time though I learned alot of valuable lessons growing up in a home with 5 kids and a single mom. We had to help out by mowing lawns for neighbors etc. It just taught us that you have to work hard for what you have and nothing is free. It also made us closer. I can see that happening in this show with this family. The husband has alot of pride and you can see it in his eyes that he is hurt that he cannot provide the way he had been. The best parts are when the kids all pull together and go out and find ways to help get the rent money. I cried when one of the boys went and sold his fav baseball glove for 100 dollars. That boy reminds me of my son. He is the comedian of the family. My husband is also a contractor and he started his co 3 years ago. He has been blessed that he has stayed working. He deals with mostly commercial work. Lots of his friends that deal in residential have not been as lucky. I cant wait to see more of this show.