Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
    • Real Housewives
Fired!
« on: September 15, 2011, 02:45:28 PM »
Jill, Alex, Kelly & Cindy have been fired! Kelly should never have been on the series to begin with, but Alex?

Now I hear the ladies did not accept a lower salary that is why they are in limbo. 
♪ Bippity boppity boo! ♪ ♫

Offline BlarneyGirl

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Fired!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 09:23:00 PM »
Ok. Several sites have had differant statements to who is being fired from show. If all those ladies are fired then what two will be left? Ramona And the Countess? Wouldnt they have other housewives picked out then? And if so wouldnt they be out there bragging about being on the show? Am just asking.....

Offline stxmom

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 07:53:45 PM »
I'm still surprised that they would let 4 go at once, I can see one or two not renewing but 4 at 1 time is a little overkill. I'm not a fan of Jill's but she did add drama to the show. Cindy just didn't fit in. Kelly should have been let go after scary island. Can't figure out why Alex was not invited back unless it has something to do with Simon. I like Alex and Simon, they had their quirks but for the most part I like them. Why are they keeping Luann?

Offline Peary85

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 08:23:32 PM »
I think that Alex and Simon need their own show.  Similar to Bethany's but with more Jason in the mix.