Author Topic: Episode 2: Disloyal to the Party  (Read 5744 times)

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
Episode 2: Disloyal to the Party
« on: August 13, 2010, 12:16:58 AM »
(YAWNS)

The chat we had during and after the show was much more interesting than what actually happened on yesterday's episode..

Cat is the best to watch on the show, she says whatever she wants! Yeah! No matter who she offends. I think it's obvious Stacie and Cat are going to have an argument as is Michaela and Lynda.

http://realitywives.net/blogs/
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
Re: Episode 2: Disloyal to the Party
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 11:14:11 AM »
I haven't seen it yet, I guess it was really boring because I can't find it online. It isn't even on Bravotv.com yet.
Stacy- you seem to like Cat a lot, LOL!  ::) I wonder what you and her have in common!? TEE-HEE ;) just playing with you!
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/

Offline poshhousewife

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • i'll show you a real housewife .
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 04:49:41 PM »
i'm not a fan of cat. i mean i'm not even talking about the whole 'nationality' thing, but she was rude at times at stacie's family's home. michaele lolol it was so funny how they were grilling her about how she was dressed to the T's like she was an expert rider but she had never really rode a horse. it's amazing what people are concerned with these days lol. hell. if i know i suck at something, im going to look damn good sucking lol. but that doesnt make me like her more !!! it just seems she says stuff to fit in... "oh i ride" and then they ask her for how long and she needs to explain herself and this and that. i've known too many fakes like that, it's not cool. stop trying to be what you're not.

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 04:56:33 PM »
Cat, to me is the best to watch as she is alienating herself and seems oblivious to this lol. She may be a 'nice' person off camera, but on HWs she is not likeable to me as yet.
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 04:02:26 PM »
Cat sucks at life.  Seriously, she is SO cranky and mean.  I really can't stand her.  And I can't stand that Micahle lady either.  I mean, she seems a little lost doesn't she?  Maybe she should have a cookie, the hunger maybe going to her head. 

Mary is so nice, but she is to "in the know" so she ends up always trying to do the right thing, which in this type of show causes problems.  I respect and like Stacie a lot - and I liked her in this episode.  And Lynda....girls....this one is trouble!  And I love it!
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 11:33:34 AM »
Cat is just a bizarre bird to me.  Just read about her date with Prince Harry, made me want to puke a little.  She is a bit old, but the pics they show of her are from way back when or very photo-shopped b/c she clearly has wrinkles in Real Life.  Her divorce must be a bummer for all who believe in true love and romantic love stories, LOL.  What an epic FAIL.
Veronica Romm

Offline lejames86

• Sr Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 04:00:33 PM »
Cat is just a bizarre bird to me.  Just read about her date with Prince Harry, made me want to puke a little.  She is a bit old, but the pics they show of her are from way back when or very photo-shopped b/c she clearly has wrinkles in Real Life.  Her divorce must be a bummer for all who believe in true love and romantic love stories, LOL.  What an epic FAIL.

haha