Author Topic: Season Finale  (Read 4443 times)

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
Season Finale
« on: August 06, 2010, 12:12:57 AM »
I absolutely love this show, I don't have children and its wonderful to see Bethenny get the hubby and baby and be so happy. It's nice to see the funny and not so funny progression of wedding, honeymoon, birth, planning and partying in between. I'm grateful to Bethenny for allowing us to see these personal events in her life. I hope the show comes back for season 2.
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline martinigal

• Sr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
Re: Season Finale
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 11:05:23 AM »
I loved the ending, where she made her speeches, made me teary eyed.

Offline stxmom

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 04:28:41 PM »
It was great to be able to see into Bethenny's life without the drama of all the women on RHONY. BGM? was so real, we got to see all her ups and downs and the joy she gets from her new family.

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 04:54:12 PM »
I havent been able to watch Bravo for about 2 weeks because I am stuck in a ghetto motel that doesnt have cable. I really hope the condo HOA approves us soon! I love this show because Bethenny committed to it being REAL! I also can relate to her past and childhood. My mother, well lets just say it was nice of her not to get the abortion. My dad, I never knew and as far as I know never wanted anything to do with me. I am scared and broken and I see that in Bethenny. But just like I did with my kids, she is going to learn how to be a real mother and enjoy a happy family life! I hope we all get to watch for many years to come.
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 05:02:49 PM »
I really enjoyed the spin-off.  There is no one NOT to like on her show and in her life currently.  Jason is a doll and she knows she is lucky to have him, and Bryn is a tiny blessing.  The Hoppy's could not be nicer and more genuine.  The people Bethenny has working for her are great too.  What can you say about Julie?  She is drama free workaholic that keeps B sane.  I love her, she is sweet and they are like sisters, very cool.  Max is cute, not too interesting but a good choice for B b/c he is kind of like a friend for Jason too.  Sean the wedding/party planner is fabulous and deals with B so nicely.  I was actually shocked with how well he did his job and loved that B was so happy with him.  The show was a joy to watch after all the drama B has had in her life, this is such a breath of fresh air.  She deserves it.  I will watch B in whatever comes next. 
Veronica Romm

Offline Peary85

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 09:53:12 PM »
Wish that Bravo and other stations would produce more shows like this.  It makes me happy.  I can't watch their wedding without crying.  I cried during the last show too when she had to leave Bryn for the first itme.  It's just beautiful to see this small portion of their life.

Offline Aries24_7

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 01:58:09 AM »
There are not enough words to describe how I feel about Bethenny. She is so down to earth and funny that you love her instantly. From the first time I saw her, she has been my favorite and I never wavered. I always wanted this exact life her because I felt her heart was good. I remember being so nervous of this Jason because of that a-hole Jason she had before. Jason Hoppy is perfect for her. He is so mellow but he's no punk either. He reminds me of my husband. Let's me whirlwind but will pull the reigns if I spin outta control. Lmao. Sshh don't tell him I said that. Hehe. I love when Jason called her his kite. I laughed so hard. This show was all I had hoped and I will support her to the end. It was a great great show and I'm thankful I got to come along for the ride.

Offline Peary85

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 09:18:56 PM »
I wish that Bethenny had a healthy cooking show.  There was a show were a guy would go to someone's random house and make a meal for the family out of the pantry.  I wish that Bethenny had something similar but took what the family was going to have for dinner and made a healthy version.

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 12:14:16 PM »
No cooking shows please.  B has a funny life but cooking shows are boring most of the time. Just saying.
Veronica Romm

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 11:27:21 AM »
I'm not sure where to post this so I am putting it here,
http://www.bethenny.com/2010/08/10/bethenny-on-chelsea-lately/

Bethenny and Chelsea would make great friends!
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/

Offline DCzumba_wife

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • GlitterMango!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 11:38:52 AM »
I'm really glad Bethenny allowed us to follow her journey into having it all! her baby is so adorable & cute, and I enjoy watching Jason & Bethenny together. I think it covered everything and the ending was perfect. I love her witty remarks and one liners  ;D

To be honest, I don't see a Season 2 coming or her returning to the RHONY.