Author Topic: Bethenny's Gay Chore Boy  (Read 3287 times)

Offline DoubleDDoralee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Bethenny's Gay Chore Boy
« on: August 06, 2010, 12:31:21 PM »
 My gaydar went off on the first episode of BGM when she hired Max, the "straight" guy to be her lackey.   Sure enough, Bethenny who has earned her gaydar experience from years of being a dedicated fruit fly, commented on the subject of Max's sexuality in tonight's episode.  While describing a family outing to Montauk, she said (paraphrasedP) "Everything was going fine and then it got strange."    She commented on the peculiar fact that Max preferred to have sun lotion massaged into his back by her the strong hands of her husband Jason instead of her delicate touch.  In other words, he wanted the boy to touch him and eschewed the girl.  She knows what time it is.  I hope they explore this as a possible story line. She can bring up the numberous occasions that she has attempted to set Max up with girls, e.g., at the book signing and with the jeweler where he awkwardly botched a chance to woo the blond sales girl but followed through  at the end to impress his intended, Jason who watched from the sidelines.  Footage of Jason and Max spending time together read like a gay date.  I know I am not the only one to notice the obvious.

Offline Aries24_7

• Thank You
Re: Bethenny's Gay Chore Boy
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 02:02:58 AM »
You are on the same track as I am. I like Max but there is something not quite right and I think that's it. Don't get me wrong I don't care what floats his boat but be true to the sea you sail in. I think it's a secret and not well kept if you ask me. Did you ask me? Lol.

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 02:20:46 PM »
Max is certainly on the fence with the gay thing, lol, I noticed it too!  But I think that makes him even cuter.

I am am excited to see what they do next season, well, hopefully there will be a next season!
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline mlmccarty

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 08:38:34 AM »
I love Bethenny and Max........I am not sure on his sexual pref....but whatever he chooses he is one good looking guy