Author Topic: The Staub Family  (Read 41100 times)

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
The Staub Family
« on: August 05, 2010, 12:12:36 PM »
Talk here about The Staub Familiy

( Please no bashing )

Offline mzsassy

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
Re: The Staub Family
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 12:11:08 AM »
I REALLY LIKE DANIELLE I CANT STAND THE OTHER HOUSEWIVES BECAUSE THEY ACT SO UPPITY LIKE THEIR STUFF DONT STINK. JACQUELINE IS GETTING WHT IS DUE TO HER SINCE SHE IS LISTENING TO CAROLINE. I NEVER WANT TO BE PROUD OF SAYING SOMEONE IS LOSING THEIR HOME BUT I AM HAPPY ABOUT IT BECAUSE SHE HAS A BAD ATTITUDE :D. I LOVE DANIELLE AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE AND I HOPE SHE KEEP THEM HEFFERS ON THEIR FEET. ;)

Offline LIV-LAF-LUV

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 02:46:33 AM »
The girls are normal....mommy is crazy! I think Danielle plays the camera tho mostly...which to me is kinda scarey what she will do to keep herself in the limelight.

Offline stxmom

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 04:31:26 PM »
both daughters are beautiful and talented and thats all I'm going to see about the Staub's

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 10:45:26 PM »
The Staub's what a bunch.  Daddy Staub appears to be physically revolted by his ex, Danielle as witnessed at the Sweet 16.  Danielle is insane and I feel for the kids.  The girls often seem to be mortified by mom, as many of us are.  Danielle is certifiable and a hot mess.   Every time there is an incident where I almost feel sorry for her, she immediately does something to make me feel like a crazy person for buying into her drama for even a moment.  She has so many issues, there is not enough time and I am not in the mood to write that long a post.  She is however become the reason people appear to watch, whether directly or indirectly.  She is the crazy that keeps RHONJ ridiculously over the top and why many can't get enough.  People should pray for her more and hate on her less, because she is NOT going to change no matter what is said to or about her.
Veronica Romm

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 03:05:07 PM »
I feel bad for the girls.  It's hard to grow up with a Mom who is a little on the "edge" if you know what I mean. 

The real problem with her is that she sees her behavior on T.V. and still defends it.  I am the first to say that I do some shifty things at times, but when it's brought up to me and I can see it - I admit I am wrong.  The fact she doesn't worries me a bit.  She is like the victim of the century.
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 07:17:41 PM »
I feel bad for the girls.  It's hard to grow up with a Mom who is a little on the "edge" if you know what I mean. 

The real problem with her is that she sees her behavior on T.V. and still defends it.  I am the first to say that I do some shifty things at times, but when it's brought up to me and I can see it - I admit I am wrong.  The fact she doesn't worries me a bit.  She is like the victim of the century.

I don't think she sees what we see.  She is clouded by her own twisted reality.  She will never change either which is sad for her and the girls.
Veronica Romm

Offline itskrishen

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 09:42:20 PM »
if nothing else, at least D brings the drama we all love to hate, and not to forget that sexy bodyguard!

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 03:57:24 PM »
 >:( NO BASHING! >:(
 ???WTH! Okay then, I got nothing :-X
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/

Offline momsthoughts

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 08:32:44 AM »
Is anyone else  over DS?  I am so bored with her antics....clearly there is nothing "real" about her...as for being a "housewife"...come on....I am really ready for her to move to her own "pole"....uh, I mean show on the playboy channel or something.  She is getting to be more of an annoying pest than Kim G. at this point.  She really doesn't fit into the show any more.  Don't you think?  Time to cut her loose and let her do her lesbian lover, music, 50cent, stripper club, pole dancing thing some where else.  yawn. 

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 10:43:35 AM »
Is anyone else  over DS?  I am so bored with her antics....clearly there is nothing "real" about her...as for being a "housewife"...come on....I am really ready for her to move to her own "pole"....uh, I mean show on the playboy channel or something.  She is getting to be more of an annoying pest than Kim G. at this point.  She really doesn't fit into the show any more.  Don't you think?  Time to cut her loose and let her do her lesbian lover, music, 50cent, stripper club, pole dancing thing some where else.  yawn. 
:o WOW!
You just let it fly don't you! Okay I think playboy has an age limit but I get your point. I think Danielle should move to NYC and join that group of "wack-a-doodles". She can work on her "daughters" careers better in the city. We know Jill said she wasn't coming back and bethenny has her own show (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!).

Offline lejames86

• Sr Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 10:53:11 AM »
:o WOW!
You just let it fly don't you! Okay I think playboy has an age limit but I get your point. I think Danielle should move to NYC and join that group of "wack-a-doodles". She can work on her "daughters" careers better in the city. We know Jill said she wasn't coming back and bethenny has her own show (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!).

I wish Bethenny would stay on the RHONY just so we could see her rip Danielle a new one if Danielle ever joined that cast!

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
    • My Blog
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 03:44:47 PM »
To be honest, I enjoyed last weeks episode that had very little "D" B.S.  It made me feel much better about the future of the show should "D" not be included!
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline conster326

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 10:11:01 PM »
To be honest, I enjoyed last weeks episode that had very little "D" B.S.  It made me feel much better about the future of the show should "D" not be included!

I totally agree! Two weeks with very little "DS BS" was pure bliss for me!

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2010, 12:22:56 PM »
LOL! "DS BS" Good one!