Author Topic: The Chanels of Venice 8/9/10  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
The Chanels of Venice 8/9/10
« on: August 09, 2010, 11:34:35 PM »
The family getaway - Teresa asks Caroline and Albert to babysit her children? Why not ask her parents? That was kid of rude! They wanted to get away too. It was sad watching Teresa searching out stores to go shopping. Chanel.

I think this trip was a great idea, who wouldn't want to go to Italy? I wonder how much Bravo shelled out for this trip? I'm sorry that Jacqueline was sick. But everyone looked like they had fun! Except the birthday girl Melania, who was knocked out! LOL. The cruise ship did seem empty.

Why was Teresa screaming out "spank me Joe" in front of everyone?

I think this should have been an adult trip, just my opinion.
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline Nylon

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: The Chanels of Venice 8/9/10
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 12:12:27 AM »
Agreed, Stacey.

WHY WAS TERESA YELLING "SPANK ME, JOE" IN FROM OF EVERYONE??  Bizarre. It lacks class and it didn't make any sense...at all!

It should have just been an adults trip...I am exhausted from watching this episode.  I feet so bad for Caroline and Albert that they had to deal with the Giudice's kids. They aren't easy.  I also think that if you want to give the grandparents a break, then watch your own children!! It's as simple as that.  I don't think it was particularly fair pawning them off on Caroline...it's her vacation too that she wanted to share it with her husband.  Albert was a better sport about it from what we saw than I thought he would be.

I said this in chat, but... me thinks this cruise was way in the middle of offseason. Not particularly their fault--it was what coincided with the film schedule.

All in all, this episode was ANOTHER snooze fest. Another. Snooze fest. (Aside: I could not believe the husbands were discussing Danielle!! I hope Bravo does better by us nx NJ season or I will certainly not watch.)  I am so over the NJ season. I was abroad last year and missed all of the first season... then saw it returning to the States and thought it was a strength that they were all connected and that's why it was so eventful.  It seems to me like it's hurting them this season.  It's all too boring.  I'm watching because I'm a fan of the housewives series not this cast.

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 07:05:39 AM »
The family getaway - Teresa asks Caroline and Albert to babysit her children? Why not ask her parents? That was kid of rude! They wanted to get away too. It was sad watching Teresa searching out stores to go shopping. Chanel.

I think this trip was a great idea, who wouldn't want to go to Italy? I wonder how much Bravo shelled out for this trip? I'm sorry that Jacqueline was sick. But everyone looked like they had fun! Except the birthday girl Melania, who was knocked out! LOL. The cruise ship did seem empty.

Why was Teresa screaming out "spank me Joe" in front of everyone?

I think this should have been an adult trip, just my opinion.

I also agree, Teresa should have asks her parents and not Caroline. Though i found last nights show kinda crap lol.

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »
This episode is why my family doesn't bring kids on vacation! lol  I know that sounds strange, but when I was young, I went to Cape Cod and that was it.  When I turned 21 we got to go on a adults only trip and that was awesome. 

Thank g*d for Caroline and Albert, but POOR Caroline and Albert! 

I like Teresa, but I just wish she would tone it down a bit.  I feel like she is always on level 200 ya know?
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline KenKen97H

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 12:52:43 AM »
I think this episode, there was nothing exciting about it...

Offline Nylon

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 04:28:25 AM »
Like, during the christening, when Joe asked her to please stop taking pictures and turning the party into some Circus event.  The woman needs to get a grip....she doesn't have the money she thinks she has, no matter how many people try to tell her - and who cares anyway?  She has a husband and four beautiful daughters, she needs to spend her attention to things that really matter.
Exceptionally, I agree with this part.

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 10:56:05 AM »
I liked the episode, more fun less ......um, what am I looking for here ...... trailer-trash, "on this episode of cops" behavior :o I am just really sick of the catty behavior. They need to settle things like well respected ladies do..... Bikini Wrestling :P LOL! I think the Italian Family Reunion will be fun to watch, I expect LOTS of wine but don't worry NO CARS!
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/