Author Topic: Just when you think the Salahis have sunk low...they go lower  (Read 3462 times)

Offline EricCartman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Just when you think the Salahis have sunk low...they go lower
« on: September 15, 2010, 02:58:38 PM »
So are we supposed to feel sorry for her?  MS does not make you thin.  In fact I have noticed MS patients to often times go the other way because their energy and mobility are decreased and they tend to gain weight. 
This is nothing more than the boy who cried wolf.  How can she believed?  All one has to do is look at their dubious charity dealings.  Salahi recently  turned her dress over to an auction house for which 80% were to be donated to charity (20% in the Salahis' pocket).  Which charity?  An MS charity?  No, the proceeds are to go to Haiti.  Their now defunct charity, Journey to the Cure, was described as benefiting multiple children charities.  MS is an adult disease.  The Journey for the Cure Foundation reported taking in $19,098.91 in donations in 2008, but disbursing just $690 to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and $20 to the U.S. Navy Memorial Fund. If you had MS wouldn't you be making all your charitable donations toward MS?  If you are a well known as a philanthropist wouldn't you be known as championing MS causes?  If you had MS and became famous wouldn't you use your celebrity to bring awareness?  Why would you hide it for 17 years?
I do not need to read Diane Diamonds book because I know there is no proof in there that they didn't crash the White House.  When Salahi grows up, stops lying, and acts responsible maybe she will be deserving of empathy
Join our Facebook page: Tell the White House Party Crashers to Go Away
http://www.facebook.com/WhiteHousePartyCrashers

Offline car54

• Fan
  • Thank You
Re: Just when you think the Salahis have sunk low...they go lower
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 08:23:12 PM »
I would disagree about MS not  making you thin--it is very much an individual thing.  My dad had MS from the time I was 3 yrs old til he died when I was about 22--and he went from being a strapping 6'2 muscle- bound construction worker to a virtual skeleton--he probably weighed barely 100 lbs by the time he died.

There is something in Michelle's kind of awkward gait at the polo event they hosted early on that resonates with me--there was a little awkwardness that reminds me of my dad when he was still walking.

No idea about their charities---but if she does have MS--I am damn sorry for her --it is a horrible way to live and an even more horrible way to die in the end.   Things are better now in terms of medical options than in my dad's day---but it is a really evil disease that robs you of your life and of control over your body.

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 03:34:24 PM »
I believe that MS can make you thin, in fact, I believe any illness has the potential of making someone thin either by killing their hunger or bad side effect of medicine (well for me it wouldn't be bad but......I kid).

I actually don't believe she is sick.  I know that is sad, and if it IS true then I wish her all the best - but they have already proven themselves to be super shade-ball so why would we believe it?

Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline BelliniMartini

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 10:18:44 PM »
MS can go into remission, but you will always have it.
Can managing your weight be a problem with MS?
Both weight loss and weight gain can be a problem for people with MS, but this can be managed, with the right diet plan. So it is possible for Micheale to be telling the truth.
Glenda_JB

Offline honest368

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 07:32:40 PM »
That couple is 1st class CROOKS.