Author Topic: Danielle Staub and all her drama.  (Read 49946 times)

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
Danielle Staub and all her drama.
« on: August 04, 2010, 10:21:23 PM »
On Facebook the discussion was what should happen at the reunion show which is currently being filmed in Atlantic City.  Many wrote that they wanted them (Bravo) to get rid of her and other suggestions along those lines. My opinion is this: They are NOT getting rid of Danielle, what would the show be about? Currently Caroline and her family are sweet and fun, but NOT that exciting. Teresa and her family however over-the-top she is/tries to be is like watching paint dry, REALLY REALLY dumb paint and her kids are unruly and loud like their mother (not cute). Jac is sweet and Ash provides drama, but it is usually b/c of Danielle. There would be no show without Danielle. So fogetabouit she aint going nowheres.
Veronica Romm

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
    • Real Housewives
Re: Danielle Staub and all her drama.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 10:35:26 PM »
I have been saying this for a while now, who wants to see the ham game? I don't. The drama between Danielle and the Manzo's is worth the price of admission! Take Danielle out of the equation not much is left. The Manzos know this. Bravo know this. Danielle knows this! Lol

♪ Bippity boppity boo! ♪ ♫

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
Adoption story is a lie.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 11:22:17 PM »
According to Housewives blog on Facebook: Housewives Blog  Kim G paid that person to find her biological mom. They results came back that she WAS born from the womb of Mrs Merrill!!! Therefore she was not adopted! She maybe wishes she was b/c she doesn't like the idea that she grew up dirt poor trailer trash! But, she was never the product of a teen mother and a priest who was later murdered! That's fairytale she made up.

My reply:
The fact that she could lie about some teen mother and murdered priest is very disturbing. Her behavior may be due to Borderline-Personality Disorder. I have a Masters degree in psych counseling and I would not rule it out. The way she deals with people is very indicative of this disorder.

http://www.housewivesblog.tv/
Veronica Romm

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
Danielle Twitters threats
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 12:21:06 AM »
Perez Hilton reports how ugly Danielle's disdain for Ashley has become.

Here's what went down.

Apparently, one of her psychotic followers tweeted her the following message:

ItsMyBDAYToday AndIWant @_ashleyholmes 2 kill herself & videotape so I can sit back, relax, & share the popcorn w/ @DanielleStaub.

Disturbing stuff on its own, right? Well, the busted Danielle, who is starting to look and act more like Lord Voldemort than Jafar from Aladdin, responded back to him:

@PriinceEdwiin HAPPY BIRTHDAY boo!!!! May Every wish come true!!

Read More: Prostitution Whore Wishes Death Upon Castmate's Daughter!
http://perezhilton.com/2010-08-04-prostitution-whore-wishes-death-upon-castmates-daughter

This woman is spiraling out of control its scary.
Veronica Romm

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 12:44:02 AM »
I read the original tweets hoping it wasn't true, some time had elapsed between some of the comments, although posted in the same day. But still act your age Danielle. Its pathetic. You expect comments like that from children, not adults.

Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline wvkimdavis

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 09:15:39 PM »
I am torn... I am addicted to the shows (All the Housewives)..BUT, they are progressively getting crazier every season and every city. And are approaching Jerry Springer over the topness!!!

Let's face it Gretchen's gold digger drama was topped by Kellie's Scary Island. Scary Island had nothing on Danielle (She's scary all the time), and now we see a DC cast member has no trouble taking on Whoppi Goldburg!!!

Whoopi for g*d sakes!!! Don't you think that's extreme? Bravo does need to chop these women down about 30 notches. These women are living their lives like plot lines from Dynasty and Falcon Crest but the Director is never yelling cut.

Offline mzsassy

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 12:14:03 AM »
I HOPE DANIELLE DRIVE ALL THOSE SEA HAGS UP THE WALL. EVERYBODY TALKS ABOUT THE WAY DANIELLE ACT BUT NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE OLD WITCHES ACTING OUT.

Offline LIV-LAF-LUV

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 02:43:39 AM »
My question is......Danielle's kids seem to be normal kids, but they seem affected by everything.....the oldest one especially. I think Danielle needs to listen to the kids more often!

Offline fxckvanity

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 03:19:39 AM »
I feel sad for her kids! There over exposed and her conversations with them are uncomfortable to watch! :( they always look quite sad

Offline martinigal

• Sr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 11:08:02 AM »
They need to get some new housewives in. :)

Offline mizzmozz

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 11:32:21 AM »
I love that Perez called her a “psychotic gutter pig”.  This will now be a staple in my already colorful vocabulary.

Somewhere in my heart of hearts I want to believe that this is all an act, that she is really not like this for real.  Her poor kids look tortured every time she opens her mouth. 

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 03:10:22 PM »
I can't stand Dirty D and her lies! I agree with Perez! To quote Gone With The Wind "....a cats a better mother....." As for the show not having enough DRAMA without her, I think that isn't true. Without Dirty D the show could focus on the other wives DRAMA more. They have real life DRAMA, unlike Dirty D and all of her fake life DRAMA. I think her life is based on the last LIFE TIME MOVIE she has watched! Seriously, she has to be mentally ill to make all this stuff up! Props to the poster that mentioned Lindsey's blog, she is AWESOME!
 www.housewivesblog.tv/
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/

Offline Jasmine

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 03:48:53 PM »
I can't stand Danielle and for that drama to happen on twitter was unacceptable. I am so tired of all the Danielle drama!

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 04:23:04 PM »
I can't stand Danielle and for that drama to happen on twitter was unacceptable. I am so tired of all the Danielle drama!

I missed the twitter stuff. I guess I have to read all the posts here and find out what happened!
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/

Offline elo2282

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 11:32:46 AM »
The Twitter stuff is not true! Go look at the tweets from PriinceEdwiin on 7/31. He sent her so many tweets how could anyone tell what she replied to without asking her, which no one did. I think the article is absurd and complete trash. Suicide is not a topic to gossip about and it is just wrong to accuse someone of saying they hope someone gets their wish by another person committing suicide. Shame on Life & Style mag and Perez Hilton for not doing their homework before posting these disturbing articles about Danielle. The original tweets were photoshopped in to a picture to make it look like D said that right after his tweet. I can't believe L&S published a story from a photoshopped tweet!