Author Topic: Who wants Dina Back?  (Read 10102 times)

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Who wants Dina Back?
« on: August 05, 2010, 12:00:58 PM »
Who wants Dina Back?

Offline stxmom

• Fan
  • Thank You
Re: Who wants Dina Back?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 04:36:36 PM »
I thought I liked Dina until she started being so mean to people on Twitter. If she didn't like what they had to say about her she just needed to block them, not try to start a fight.

Right now I could care less if she comes back or not.

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:33:41 PM »
I thought I liked Dina until she started being so mean to people on Twitter. If she didn't like what they had to say about her she just needed to block them, not try to start a fight.

I havent seen any mean things on twitter with her yet what has she said?

Offline stxmom

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 09:22:57 PM »

Read some of @LynnNChicago's tweets from a few days ago. Dina said some not so nice things to her and then blocked her and deleted the tweets. If I get tweets from someone I don't like or agree with, I just block them not try to start a fight with a complete stranger who means nothing to me.

Offline realityfan

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 10:23:49 AM »
I was disappointed when she left, but felt she dissed all hew fans leaving before shows end, no real excuse for that.

Offline angelfj

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 11:18:37 AM »
I thought the case of the dissing twitters, was just being human and she was a bit 'cranky' as she said.. that's normal I think!

I do want Dina back, I find her to be a real positive light, and she is funny too. I think the dynamic is better with her around :)

Offline intern99

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 01:58:37 PM »
I don't want her back.  She's like watching paint dry

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 03:00:24 PM »
I actually like her a lot, the problem is, she doesn't like the drama lol.  That can be a bit boring.  But I think she is the most real out of ALL the ladies on each season (well, except for Bethanny maybe).
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 03:14:29 PM »
I watched a re-run of season 1 and she lied a few times so know im not so sure lol.

Offline momsthoughts

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 08:43:40 AM »
I want Dina back.  She is as imperfect as the rest of us - but in a normal way and she seems to have her priorities in order - most of the time. 

She recently tweeted about a road trip to Maine with some friends - how fun would that have been to watch?  She is sorta zany and wacky and fun - I would much MUCH rather see that - then listen to the pole dancer make threats or the selfish family defend their lifestyle. 

Offline mommytreethoms

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 02:43:47 PM »

I completly agree, I have always liked her and thought she was very sweet and more kind than some of the others. I follow most all of the housewives on twitter. I am not the kind of person who is constantly tweeting them and in fact have only tweeted once or twice to Teresa and Jac never to Dina. I was surprised one day when I went to go on Dinas twitter and I was blocked. I have asked a couple of people if they have heard of her blocking or maybe she just thought I was someone else and accidently blocked me. Then I was told m a few people that she has been blocking people if they follow certaim people that she does not like on twitter. At first I thought maybe I should find out who it is she does not want me to follow, but the more I think about it I feel that anyone I follow on twitter is my choice and I wont have someone telling me who I can and can't follow. I dont feel like I am following anone that is mean and If I am I guess I just dont know about it. So my opinion is I wont let someone dictate what I do on twitter and if she wants to block people for that then I guess she may end up losing some fans.

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 09:12:39 PM »
Dina is cool.  I missed her, but now I think it should go to someone new.  But with the Danielle Bomb shell today, there is room for 2 or 3 new Housewives. We shall see...
Veronica Romm

Offline lejames86

• Sr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 09:22:07 PM »
I think there needs to be some women who are not immediately hated OR related to any of the other housewives. As much as I like Dina/Caroline/Teresa/Jacqueline (aka everyone except Danielle), I find their interactions among one another kind of boring. It's cute and what not, but it's too friendly to watch for another season! Someone new needs to come in, befriend them, and then stir sh** up!

Offline notme58

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 04:39:21 PM »
dina was snippy to me on twitter because she was whining about danielle and i told her to let it go and don't pay attention to her. anyway, she left because she forged her ex's signature to get lexi on the show and she needs to get over herself about not being on the show anymore.

Offline AmyLiz

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 06:31:15 PM »

Read some of @LynnNChicago's tweets from a few days ago. Dina said some not so nice things to her and then blocked her and deleted the tweets. If I get tweets from someone I don't like or agree with, I just block them not try to start a fight with a complete stranger who means nothing to me.

OF COURSE She doesn't like Lynnnchicago. Who could blame her and the rest of the housewives from the rest of the cities? I'm sorry but I know we are all entitled to our opinions but Lynn goes overboard with her tweets about all them. I had to stop following her because of all her negativity and hostility towards the housewives. And I know there are other bloggers out there I just don't know all of their blogs. Hers is one i know the name of. Enough already. Get a life outside of bravotv.