Author Topic: Giudice Family  (Read 55495 times)

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
Re: Giudice Family
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2010, 02:36:40 PM »
I read somewhere (in a tabloid 4 sure) that Joe was running around with a younger woman.  I take all those stories with not just a grain but a pound of salt.  However it would not shock me in the least if T and Joe end up having a less than harmonious union. 

After seeing how careless Teresa is about others feelings and some of the comments she made about Caroline's mood on the trip, I wonder how long the Manzo's will tolerate their (the Guidice's )attitude and behavior.

In photos from the reunion that were on line last week it shows that Caroline was getting in the middle of T and Dirty D.  I can't imagine that Caroline wants to be in the position to constantly try to tame T.  She said it herself in an early episode this season, "you hang around garbage you start to stink."  The Guidice's are right there on the cusp of garbage and everyone is starting to stink.  Just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Veronica Romm

Offline latesha

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2010, 08:04:14 PM »
I love them Teresa is so funny & such a caring mother.Joe is the real deal he love his wife take care of his family to the best of his ability.Why is everybody hating on Teresa she the same as last year everyone loved her she keeps it real maybe a lil ditsy but who cares she makes good tv & her children are beautiful & that Milania stole the show last week packing her own suitcase @ 3 taking them down all those steps love her

Offline attorney2be

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2010, 04:38:15 PM »
Where to even start.  I will work my way back from the most recent:

Joe gets a ticket.  A DRUNK DRIVING ticket.  I searched online and saw he was also arrested for the same offense a few years ago.  THIS IS INEXCUSABLE.  A good father does not jeopardize his safety by getting drunk and driving.  A decent human being holds all life valuable and doesn't get behind the wheel of car when under the influence.  He is a disgusting piece of sh*t in my opinion who has no moral compass. We see in an upcoming episode video he down plays the accident and claims he wasnt' drunk.  But blood tests don't lie.  He should take responsibility.  This is a theme in their life.  They never take responsibility for anything - they just take.   

Then the mess with bankruptcy.  How does anyone remain a fan of theirs considering this mess? Its not like they got in too deep on a car loan or even a mortgage.....THEY ARE $11 MILLION - MILLION! in debt.  Think of the people who are going to be hurt by their selfishness.  They allegedly stiffed a plastic surgeon - quite possibly that surgeon will have to close or lay off staff and/or charge every other person a lot more to make up for her "fresh start".  They stiffed builders and suppliers.  These businesses all have staffs and family to provide for.  Even the mortgage company - $5mil mortgage hurts a mortgage company's bottom line - undoubtedly causing people to lose jobs.  This sort of "fresh start" hurts a lot of people in the community. It hurts all of us.  And they are behaving like they are just doing their part to make America great.  Yes, some businesses have had to declare bankruptcy like Trump - but that was  business reorganization - these are two stupid people who think having anything they want is a priority - and it doesn't matter if they can afford it. T tried to blame it on tenents not paying them rent.  The nonsense about ppl not paying rent should have been factored into their business plan.   They are reportedly "slumlords" and their tenents live in terrible conditions.  While the poor people in their apartments live without heat - Teresa is dropping the rent money in Posche on chinchilla.  That is so wrong. 

I have nothing against having nice things - if you can afford them.  These two couldn't .  They are reckless, irresponsible, selfish people who have hurt a lot of people.  One issue that is in question has to do with the profits from her book.  Morally, every penny from that book and her appearances should be going to pay her debts....but they are claiming they inked the deal AFTER the bankruptcy was filed so the profits are exempt.  First, does ANY ONE think this wasn't done by design?  Does anyone think they didn't tell their publisher to wait a few weeks while they declare bankruptcy first?  Second, does anyone think this is right?  Leave a huge mountain of debt and then take that "Fresh Start" to buy more crap for yourself?  They obviously have not learned anything from this.  And it appears it is all one big party for T. 

How long does anyone give that marriage any way?  I am sure it was easy when the money was flowing - I don't see it lasting much longer now that it isn't as fun. 

How bizarre was the "over the top" Christening?  Teresa speaks in her blog about being Roman Catholic.  I am Roman Catholic too - attended Catholic schools all my life.  I know Jesus was the son of a carpenter and would have been ashamed and appalled to see that sort of "over the top" "out of control" spending on a Christening KNOWING how many people were suffering at their hand.  The Jesus I know would have been far more impressed with a simple ceremony focusing on the religion - not Marie Antoinette and Sushi.  The Jesus I know would have been far more impressed if they spent that money trying to make right with the people they stiffed.  How in their twisted world does it make sense to have such a ridiculous event for a child's Christening? THAT event had NOTHING to do with Christianity. I REALLY think they missed the point - again. 

I doubt these two selfish people will ever "get it".  As long as they have "hanger-ons" in their corner telling them how wonderful they are.  Bottomline is anyone can buy a chinchilla, its take a bigger smarter person not to - especially if they can't afford it. 

Move into that apartment over the pizza shop Teresa and Joe - then I will be impressed.  Live on a budget - then I will be impressed.  Volunteer to help the less fortunate - then I will be impressed.  Otherwise - you are just a joke. 

I seriously have no time in my life to research people who have no significant part in my life. Who are you to talk about someone's marriage?  Do you even know these people?

Offline Nylon

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2010, 12:52:34 PM »
I don't think any of the information in momsthoughts post was personally researched by her.  This all has been reported in the press and in more than one outlet. Teresa even went on The View to *try* to clarify rumors.  Because they are more or less true, she ended  up doing bad job of this.  BTW, that's not my opinion...that was the opinion far and wide.  Teresa tweeted about the ordeal and called Joy an "old comedian" because she was angry at the questions she asked and the hosts reactions to her inadequate answers.

Offline notme58

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2010, 04:33:13 PM »
teresa is straight up trash. to see her screaming like a banshee in danielle's face humored and disgusted me.

Offline DrNisha

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010, 03:32:48 AM »
Teresa's ego need to be popped.  This girl is just a Grade F moron!
Dr Nisha

Offline MomBaker

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2010, 08:47:03 PM »
There are a few things that I just don't understand.   I don't normally reply to any of this stuff, but a few things have been bothering me, and this seems like a good forum to say something.

First,  there is a BIG difference between Business Bankruptcy and PERSONAL Bankruptcy.....people should look that up.  I've sat for weeks listening to people bash Teresa about this, and never could understand everyone's quick judgement....none of you are g*d...so why act like it?
Had it been PERSONAL Bankruptcy I could understand why people would be upset about how she spends her money, because her bills aren't paid.  But the Bankruptcy was from Joes BUSINESSES...not how Teresa spends money...had the economy not tanked and people actually paid their rent, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, would we.  No....so let's start bashing on the guys who never paid rent, oh wait..we'll feel sorry for those people...right?   If any of you ever owned rental property you wouldn't be talking trash that's for sure.  So instead of reading up on bullcrap spewed from tabloids, why don't you read up on the different kind of Bankruptcys there are, and what they entail.

Second, had any of you EVER hung out with an Italian family from Jersey, or an Italian Family...I mean Real Italian?  They are very passionate, Loud, Boisterious people and are great fun!  You should before you start talking trash about their family.
There are a lot behind the scenes that none of us know about.  Things that are said, things that are done...but yet we jump to conclusions and totally judge the people without knowing the WHOLE story.....that's that whole "g*d" complex again.

And be completely honest.....if you had the money, you know you would shop/live like Teresa does...don't fool yourself.  Everyone wants the best.,,the vast  majority of us can't afford it....so we gotta talk crap and "bring down" those that do.  Shame on you.

Offline Nylon

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 11:08:52 PM »
T never had the money...which is why people are mad at her.  I think it is persoanl bankruptcy...which is why people are so mad at her.  Under business bankruptcy..I think your house is protected.  There would be no move to sell her belongings or reports of her personal belongings if it wasn't a personal bankruptcy or if they hadn't tied the two.

Offline car54

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2010, 07:22:17 PM »
so there have been rumors this week that teresa is leaving over her SIL being hired, over Bravo promoting her book (or not promoting) over money....but she is on Andy Cohen's show live tomorrow night.

would she be doing that if she was leaving?

Offline AmyLiz

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2010, 09:14:19 PM »
TERESA NEEDS ANGER MANAGMENT CLASSES. (along with some financial planning help) I don't see how Bravo didn't do anything to her after she shoved Andy. She is employed by them. She should not have gotten away with it. Oh yeah, can someone teach her proper English while they're at it? Listening to her try to form sentences gets on my last nerve. She really needs help

Offline car54

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2010, 06:21:45 PM »
Teresa should just NEVER do live tv.   Last night on Watch What Happens Live, the audience vote was for who was the "classiest" housewife on the finale----and Teresa said she thought she'd win.

Best line of the night was when Stacy from DC touched her hand and said gently...."Teresa...it's not you.."

Offline RaeLynnsMommy

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2010, 04:39:42 PM »
I feel that there daughter are extermly spoiled....and the gianna just need a good old fashioned spanking she is turning into a mini T

Offline Camb0thia

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2010, 04:58:18 PM »
I love Teresa's family, but I think she is spoiling her daughters way too much.

Offline momsthoughts

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2010, 07:10:55 AM »
 ???
I love Teresa's family, but I think she is spoiling her daughters way too much.

I ask this with all due respect - b/c I sincerely do not get it and would love to hear your thoughts...what is it about Teresa that you love?  What is it that would make her appealing to ppl? 

Offline Squishy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2010, 02:13:16 PM »
About the Italy trip and Joe complaining about the bill for the hotel...did anyone notice that Caroline and Albert had that tiny bedroom with just a full bed and no frills and T had that lavish suite? Well, duh your room was so expensive!