Author Topic: Giudice Family  (Read 52274 times)

Offline faithzp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Giudice Family
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2010, 09:47:22 PM »
What to say about that family.  I believe both joe and teresa are mentally slow.  With that said teresas behavior is unruly uncouth and not amusing.  Joe is a man a few words but boy is he an idiot for letting t spend away all their money.  He has no control over his fam and he picks on the kids in a way that is a bit much.  I am not a fan of them at all and think that the Manzos do a lot of explaining for their friends ridiculous behavior.  I also think t asked Dina to be the g*dmother to get further up the Manzos asses.  I predict T could do somehting to alienate them at some point.
You read my mind Caroline is so ethical and judges people yet the behavior of Theresa and Crew is okay by her. We all knew the ploy for the g*dmother role was to cement herself to the Manzo.

Offline PiperPlexed

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
Re: Giudice Family
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2011, 07:34:58 PM »
I predict T could do somehting to alienate them at some point.

OMG did you call it or what!!!!!! BTW agreed agreed agreed!! Fort Lee speaks the truth ;), Honestly I have always felt that both Daniel and Teresa have not represented NJ well. Frankly I have always been a bit embarrassed by their respective antics. Though up till now at least Teresa and Joe have been harmless to all others except themselves.