Poll

who's your favourite Housewive?

Author Topic: who's your favourite Housewive?  (Read 46742 times)

Offline rachgreen56

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: who's your favourite Housewive?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 03:46:26 PM »
Mary. She is a true housewife

Offline vicki

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 04:26:57 PM »
mary rules only her biometric lock on her closet brought be laughs!

Offline Peary85

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 10:19:03 PM »
I'm not watching but my favorite is Stacie because I've actually met her very very briefly and she was really nice and it could have been a very different situation if she hadn't as we'd just dealt w/ someone really rude.  I was working at an event greeting guests as they arrived when we had a major influcts of people and one guy was really rude about the face that he had to wait. She was next in line and made comment about the rudest and made others laugh.

My least favorite is Michaele as she's the reason I'm not watching - rude b**ch crashing events that she's not invited to.

Offline wb3690

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2010, 03:18:45 PM »
I picked Mary.  I love her, well so far.....she seems very nonchalant about everything and I like her little remarks....and her closet!?  LOL.

I also liked the comment that was mentioned earlier about how she said she was married with 5 kids but not necessarily in that order.
Amy

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • My Blog
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 02:14:48 PM »
 I think I like Lynda best, not because she seems like she is all that nice (she doesn't seem to nice at all) but she will be fun to watch!  But we will see how this plays out  ;D
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline lejames86

• Sr Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 02:34:27 PM »
I think Lynda is going to be a sh** stirrer...she won't be my favorite, but she'll be entertaining to watch. I think Michaele is spacey. Mary is probably my favorite! I hope the show as a whole gets better, though. I thought the first episode was kinda blah...but maybe that's just because I'm used to seeing bat-sh** crazy Danielle/Kelly!!

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 02:59:10 PM »
I have one now lol Michaele :P

Offline MsGG979

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 07:27:01 PM »
After watching the first episode of the DC Housewives, I was less than thrilled.  I was initially attracted most to Stacie's personality, though the scene in which she and her friends tried to insinuate that Cat was a racist is just infuriating.  Cat's comments were horrifically inappropriate given the environment (politics and strong opinions at your first dinner with someone - never a good idea), but I didn't get even the slightest hint of prejudice.  Maybe we didn't get to see the entire convo?  That aside, Stacie's family life seems happy and healthy, which is nice to see.

Mary's closet with the fingerprint scanning device - puhlease.  You are not Oprah Winfrey or the Queen of England.  That said, she seems fairly normal and she looks fabulous for being a mother of five (?).

Michaele is clearly the fame monger of the crew, and I actually feel very sad for her.  I think she'll prove to be the Kelly Bensimon of the DC Housewives franchise.  The scene in which she was speaking to crazy eye makeup lady who deals with politicians (I can't remember what title that woman gave herself, but she claimed to travel all over the world lobbying.) was painful to watch.  Michaele seems to have the attention span of a gnat.

Mary, Mary, Mary...she will be the pot-stirrer.  She's already started the trash talking with her stylist (reminiscent of the Dwight/Nene relationship).  I don't care if she WAS actually concerned about Michaele's weight, you don't have that conversation with anyone BUT the person you're genuinely concerned about. 

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 11:27:48 AM »
I didn't vote yet because the jury is still out but as of the first episode I liked Cat because she doesn't care about DC society or American issues and Michaele because she was like a little Jack Russell terrier, bouncing around giving love to everyone.
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/

Offline CubanKelley

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2010, 07:59:26 PM »
Lynda-snobby, boring, fake.  Reminds me of Janice Dickinson without the b**chiness. 

Stacie-I like her.  Not my fave, but I don't really have anything bad to say about her after first 2 episodes, and that's impressive. 

Cat-arrogant and rude.  If you don't know much about a country's culture or social proceedings, don't go in there and offend people and continue to defend yourself while offending them when they tell you that's offensive.  Admit you were wrong, apologize for being new and not understanding you were wrong, and move the f*** on.  /rant

Michaele-fame whore, reminds me of Alex and Simon in season 1 of NY....trying to climb the social ladder by pretending to be cooler than she is.  (btw-I love Si-Lex now, but they drove me nuts first season)

and Mary-my fave by FAR.  She's great.  I love the lock on her door to keep out her kid, and how "normal" she seems.  Same reason I love HWs like Bethenny, Jeana, Jacqueline, and Lisa.  They're not psycho, obnoxious, or rude just because of their status.
~I'm a dork.

Offline Jackie54736

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 02:39:38 PM »
  So far I like all of them but enjoy Michaela as she has a lot of energy and seems pretty carefree.  From the story it sounds like she did the make up for one of the other girls and married a wealthy guy.  Who wouldn't want to have that kind of lifestyle and she seems to really be happy and in love with her husband.  I enjoy Mary as well. 

Offline SillySpice

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • "I make my own money and I make my own rules."
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2010, 05:28:55 AM »
I really like Mary.... but I can't help but enjoy the manic whirlwind also known as Michaele... pinky swear.
"It's exhausting being fabulous." -Victoria Beckham

Offline Curly

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 02:08:25 PM »
I'm not crazy about this show. None of them have much personality compared to RHONY and NJ.

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
    • My Blog
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2010, 11:14:52 AM »
Ok, so before I said Lynda was my favorite - funnily enough - It's Cat now!  I think she is brash, bold, rude, and so funny.  And those creepy Salahi people are just the worst.  This DC cast actually delivers.
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline Rhonythyme

• Thank You
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2010, 04:19:06 PM »
I like Stacie and Mary.