Author Topic: Season 3 Finale & Reunion  (Read 9796 times)

Offline notme58

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Re: Season 3 Finale & Reunion
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 04:37:12 PM »
dirty d is such a stupid nickname. if danielle was really fired, then i'd love to see how they're gonna get people to watch next season because everyone else is a bore ... unless the manzos suddenly turn on teresa (did anyone catch teresa blasting caroline in her last bravo blog?), which would be a treat for me.

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 02:08:31 PM »
Well what a reunion.  I said this on twitter last night and I will write it here too.  It felt like us fans were out for blood waiting for the reunion.  Watching it however as the blood spilled made it feel sad and pathetic.  How much more can they heap on Danielle, how much more can Danielle deny (and Lie).  What I was most shocked about was Teresa and her obvious mental instability being laughed at by Andy Cohen.  Within the first 30 minutes Teresa was a screaming raging animal and I think that if we laugh at that behavior we somehow condone it.  How is it that Teresa was allowed to remain there after shoving her boss?  It isn't funny, its gross and makes me feel like I am in ancient Rome watching the Gladiators fight to the death.  Are we as dumb and blood thirsty as the mob from ancient times.  It sure feels that way and I am just one of the people watching so I am at fault too.  There have to be consequences for such horrible behavior not ratings.  What does Ashley learn from watching that mess?  Nothing good. What do Teresa's kids have to look forward to in their future and how far will the fruit fall from the tree.  In the end I hope the rumor that Danielle was fired is false, and rather she leave on her own.  Someone has to have some sense.  I used to love Andy Cohen but last night I lost a great deal of respect for him for allowing that to happen and doing ZERO about it.  Of course I will watch next week, I am only human.  I just hope there is some redemption for someone somewhere to be found in the end.
Veronica Romm

Offline lejames86

• Sr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 11:52:33 AM »
I really love Chelsea Handler...please watch this!

Celebrity Videos | E! Online

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
    • Real Housewives
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 12:04:50 PM »
Here is the Chelsea Lately: "Real Housewives" Confrontation

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_YFpRpH4JA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_YFpRpH4JA</a>
♪ Bippity boppity boo! ♪ ♫

Offline caroljoan22

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 01:02:46 PM »
mystery solved- teresa has a brother who married a black woman they have 2 kids the brother has been disowned by the family that is what danielle was referring to no one in the family has seen the children

Offline wvkimdavis

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 02:37:24 PM »
I am beginning to understand why Teresa freaked out!!

If the truth is there is a disowned brother, and T has been trying to patch this relationship up...How in the world is it Danielle's place to reopen the wound??

I would've freaked out too!! Families fight, it is a fact of life...Thank g*d no one is telling about mine on T.V.