Author Topic: Tonight's Show - Mean girls  (Read 4059 times)

Offline gio

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Tonight's Show - Mean girls
« on: October 08, 2010, 12:41:34 AM »
Ok, what the Salahi's did was not right, granted; but the Glee and Joy that these other phony housewives took in watching the ordeal on tv and talking about it amongst themselves was obnoxious and annoying.  In fact, this might be the first time that Mary WOKE UP out of her usual drug-induced semi-stupified coma-like personality.
And not only was the exitement over the top and two-faced, (Stacy) inviting them for dinner and the comments downright vicious (Linda), but then Cat wants to blame her 'disinvitement' (lol) from the White House Christmas Party ON THEM!!
Do you think she ever stopped to think for a moment when she was signing the contract to appear on national tv in a reality show that POSSIBLY this MIGHT jeopardize her chances of being invited to the White House?  Or how about when she was DISSING President Obama for not attending her wedding to her new friends and some strangers and ALL OF AMERICA and that he didn't even have the 'decency' to respond and they 'did not even receive a gift from him', do you THINK she MIGHT have thought that THAT might jeopardize her chances of meeting the president?  Phonies, all of em - no different from the Salahis.

Offline momocheemo

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Tonight's Show - Mean girls
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 01:27:39 AM »
Mikael says that she's had MS for SEVENTEEN YEARS. Anyone with MS knows that stressful situations are what cause aggravations of MS. WHY WOULD SHE EXPOSE HERSELF TO A REALITY SHOW SITUATION KNOWING THAT SHE COULD END UP IN A WHEELCHAIR OR WORSE AS THE RESULT? My guess: she's lying. Seventeen years NON-SYMPTOMATIC? Not likely.

Offline honest368

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 03:37:06 AM »
Listen, that piece of trash got what she deserved. She had no right to attack Cat's marriage. Her husband was under investigation due to them crooks crashing the white house. As a matter of fact the entore cast was under investigation thanks to them fools. So if the ladies was hard on her good for her.

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 04:47:37 PM »
I actually don't think the other women are phony (as far as reality housewives go), and I don't think that they were to mean while watching the Salhi duo on T.V.  Honestly, they deserved the heckling.  They were ridiculous and I would have laughed too. 

I actually feel REALLY bad for Cat because it seems like she is having to deal with lots of b.s. because of this stunt.  I think it's silly to say that they divorced because of this (he seemed like a jerk) but I am sure there was lots of un-needed pressure. 

Hopefully Bravo does not ask the Salahis back for next season (if there is another season).
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12