Author Topic: Danielle Staub and all her drama.  (Read 50059 times)

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
Re: Danielle Staub and all her drama.
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 10:50:23 AM »
HERE GOES THE REST OF MY KARMA (THANKS FOR THE SMITE HATERS!)HERE GOES THE REST OF MY KARMA
Okay first of all I have already stated Danielle is a coward so she is not going to admit what she really was wishing would come true. Secondly she is a liar so what every she says you just accept that the truth is the opposite (simple). Lastly I know she reads EVERY tweet because she blocks EVERY person that disagrees with her or questions her behavior. I am blocked and so are every one of my friends/followers that question her actions. I am sticking with V. on this one, Danielle is a head case. Oh and BTW, she was never adopted Merrill is her Birth name and her mother past away last year. Beverly grew up a very poor girl in Pennsylvania but she was never abused. If you are going to buy her book please keep in mine that it is FICTION not fact and Beverly's (Danielle) mother is no longer liver to dispute it. COWARD!

Why would you be smited (lol that sounds funny)?  Makes no sense, who defends Dirty D to the point of Smiting you???? 

This site used to have "Applaud" or "Smite" applaud made your karma go up and smite made it go down. I have a karma of 5 until I posted about Danielle then my karma fell to 2 so that is why I posted about smiting and haters. Stacy changed the site so people can only applaud now, NO MORE MEANIE SMITERS!  ;D Thank you Stacy ;D
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
Re: Danielle Staub and all her drama.
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 07:28:17 PM »
;D I applaud pretty much everyone.  That is how I roll.  ;D
Veronica Romm