Author Topic: Giudice Family  (Read 54329 times)

Offline Nylon

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Giudice Family
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 11:51:08 PM »
Not a fan of the Giudice family.  I don't like false pretenses and airs.  I don't think Teresa means bad, but her excessive spending and knowing she was in dire financial straits is just completely unbelievable.  That's irresponsible and I think it should be criminal.  I know they have a young family but people shouldn't be allowed to do that.  Joe's disregard for the law disgusts me. If he continues, he'll definitely get what's coming to him.   

*Edited to correct crazy wording...I'm getting used to a pc after having a mac..the cursor jumps!

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 10:27:22 AM »
Talk here about the Giudice Family.

Where is the little "No Bashing" sign for the Giudice Family?
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 10:45:42 AM »
I actually really like her, and the family seems sweet.  The problem is, she likes the drama a little TO much. 

The other problem is she spends so much time keeping up with everyone else, she doesn't even notice the money disappearing?  That is a little silly.

I like her too, I mean she is not the friend I would go to for advice but I totally want her at one of my parties and I would love to go to hers! She is like a living comic book! I think her spending is out of hand but we only see what bravo cuts together (so they may exaggerate it). I know their BK is because of bad investment properties not because Teresa spent them into it. As for Joe, I am not commenting on the "accident" until I read court records or a book that shows the facts. The kids are spoiled but so adorable. I have a daughter that bats her eyes at her Daddy and gets what she wants so I can understand. I think the Giudice girls are over the top just like their mother.

Offline momsthoughts

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 08:36:00 AM »
I didn't attack their marriage, I just don't think it is going to last when the money stops flowing.  I really don't see a great marriage here.  We know there are secrets - according to her - she didn't know about the money issues.  She spends, he gripes. They both seems very immature and selfish.   It doesn't sound like a recipe for a lifetime of happiness.  Just my opinion. 

Offline momsthoughts

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 08:41:07 AM »
I actually really like her, and the family seems sweet. 

SWEET?  Are we watching the same show?  those girls are ill-mannered, rude little brats who learned it from their uneducated spoiled, selfish, mother.  There is NOTHING sweet about this family.  They are all selfish and rude.  The drunk driving and history of violations for Joe goes beyond rude - that is criminal in my eyes.  I drive these roads with my family and see no reason I should have to share them with that selfish, moron.  Grow up.  The laws are for all of us.  Obey them.  and while you are at it - pay your bills. 

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 10:35:58 AM »
I actually really like her, and the family seems sweet. 

SWEET?  Are we watching the same show?  those girls are ill-mannered, rude little brats who learned it from their uneducated spoiled, selfish, mother.  There is NOTHING sweet about this family.  They are all selfish and rude.  The drunk driving and history of violations for Joe goes beyond rude - that is criminal in my eyes.  I drive these roads with my family and see no reason I should have to share them with that selfish, moron.  Grow up.  The laws are for all of us.  Obey them.  and while you are at it - pay your bills. 
OUCH! Okay, I want to hear what you have to say about Danielle and her crew of felons now! I can't believe you are going to judge children by the little screen time you get to see, unless you know the Giudice girls personally? NO? Didn't think so. They are very little and we only get to see what Bravo shows us. Spoiled yes but don't judge there behavior because you don't get to see all of it. Again as for the accident, I don't have the facts and if you do post the link to the court papers so everyone can read them. I know it is your opinion and this is just mine ;)

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 09:28:58 AM »
Blacklace- I respect you opinion but I believe if you put yourself on TV you should expect to be judged. With that said I also think KIDS ARE OFF LIMITS! Talk about and judge the adults all you want but leave the kids alone >:( My only gripe really is people don't judge equally. They jump all over Danielle but give their faves a pass for crazy behavior. Or the Danielle fans forgive her for her past but wag their fingers at the other cast members for EVERY little thing. I am a self proclaimed Dirty D "hater" (I don't really hate anything but you know what I mean) because of LIE after LIE after LIE from her. I have researched and found the REAL TRUTH not the fake naked one she is selling. As far as I know Joe Giudice said the accident was his fault, that would be taking responsibility. If it was alcohol related we will be able to find court documents that say so. For not I am not making a decision until I have more facts. Like I said before I have been in car accidents (but not the driver) and slammed back a couple thinking "WTH?!". His story is possible but so is the possibility he was drinking and thought he could make it home. IDK and I am waiting to "judge".

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • My Blog
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2010, 03:40:36 PM »
I think the kids are off limits too.  I don't have nuggets of my own, and I actually don't ever want them.  However, we see a very small piece of her life.  Trust me, I am sure I had my temper tantrum moments as a 6 year old little girl.  But that doesn't mean they are like that all the time.  You gotta remember this is a show, it wouldn't be as fun to watch if she had 4 little ducks all in a row saying "Yes Mommy" would it?
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 10:12:40 AM »
I think the kids are off limits too.  I don't have nuggets of my own, and I actually don't ever want them.  However, we see a very small piece of her life.  Trust me, I am sure I had my temper tantrum moments as a 6 year old little girl.  But that doesn't mean they are like that all the time.  You gotta remember this is a show, it wouldn't be as fun to watch if she had 4 little ducks all in a row saying "Yes Mommy" would it?
APPLAUD
For you Diva!
You have to remember people, these shows are taped months ago and edited for story lines. Bravo doesn't show us from the time the families wake up until the time the families go to bed everyday. You need to watch the show with a grain of salt and so common sense. Small children have melt-downs and I guess Bravo thinks it makes good TV.

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 10:51:33 AM »

Yes i thin your right :) Teresa pretty much lets them do what they want.

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2010, 11:43:54 AM »
After watching the 2 part trip to Italy I like the Guidice's even less.  Joe is a foul-mouthed angry little man.  The funniest moment was when Caroline amidst all the craziness on the bus has a giggle-attack when Joe says civilized.  It was so funny to see her basically lose it over the ridiculousness that is Joe and Teresa.  Teresa proved once again that her brain just doesn't work.  Thank g*d Jac was along to keep the older people from having to climb a mountain.  Teresa was clueless to the needs of others and she said so just as breezily when she was discussing Caroline's mood.  She doesn't care one bit about anyone but herself.  The Guidice marriage is showing cracks.  Actually Joe is showing his true colors and he is not cute.  He is genuinely surly and mean and Teresa seems to grate on his nerves, as she does on mine.  It was painful to hear Joe diss Italy b/c he didn't understand the bill the hotel gave them.. He is too stupid.  I am so over all of them.  Can't wait for the finale and Reunion and then a break from the madness.
Veronica Romm

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2010, 02:58:52 PM »
Veronica- I cant comment on part 2 of Italy yet because I haven't seen it. It really sounds like the show isnt all that entertaining to you anymore. SARry you are not finding the humor in watching other people act like idiots.

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2010, 11:17:20 PM »
Veronica- I cant comment on part 2 of Italy yet because I haven't seen it. It really sounds like the show isnt all that entertaining to you anymore. SARry you are not finding the humor in watching other people act like idiots.

LMFAO u r too funny.  I enjoy it I just have ISSUES. lol with the people.  I have ISSUES in general, but RHONJ The Guidice's piss me off.
Veronica Romm

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2010, 12:21:18 PM »
No worries V. I get you. I cant stand Dirty D and her behavior drives me bananas. I yell at the TV and my family who already thought I was crazy may be filing papers to have me committed  ;D LOL!

Offline caroljoan22

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2010, 11:08:02 PM »
after watching teresa and joe in italy
i think they are flat out ignorant
joes body language is against t