Author Topic: Phaedra Due Date - the Media Take Out explanation  (Read 7185 times)

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
    • Real Housewives
Phaedra Due Date - the Media Take Out explanation
« on: November 19, 2010, 11:27:32 AM »
Phaedra Due Date - the Media Take Out explanation

There's been a TOOON of drama this season on the Real Housewives Of Atlanta. But a lot of the drama has been surrounding the newest member, Phaedra Parks.

You see, there's been some question as to WHAT the date of her conception was. The rest of the castmates think that the baby was conceived BEFORE her wedding to husband Apollo. And they suspect that Phadera is LYING about the conception date - because she and her family are DEVOUT CHRISTIANS.

Well MediaTakeOut.com spoke with an EXTREMELY reliable insider - one of Phaedra's family members, who helped EXPLAIN to us the REAL DEAL of what was going down.

The insider explained, "[Phaedra] had a difficult pregnancy. She nearly miscarried the child twice. Actually the day before she had the baby shower, she was admitted to the hospital, for bleeding."

And there's more. MediaTakeOut.com's insider continued, "Because of the difficult pregnancy there was talk [amongst the doctors and Phaedra] that she may have had to terminate the pregnancy [a late-term abortion] for health reasons. It can be done in the State of Georgia, but there's a huge stigma towards late term abortion. So she figured that it would be better to just move up the date so that if tragedy struck, she wouldn't have all of America scrutinizing her decision."

Luckily however, the pregnancy went off WITHOUT A HITCH and Phaedra and Apollo welcomed a beautiful BABY BOY into the world (FYI - the BIRTH show is on Sunday)

So . . . there you have it DRAMA unfolded. Oh, and BTW . .. you all NEED to keep watching the ATLANTA HOUSEWIVES this season. A little old site called MediaTakeOut.com makes an appearance - and let's just say . . . we cause CHAOS. Trust when we say . . . you ain't gonna want to miss that!!!

Media Take Out
♪ Bippity boppity boo! ♪ ♫

Offline MannysGrammy

• G~Ma
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3
  • My 2 yr old grandson~Caleb with his cousin~Mia
Re: Phaedra Due Date - the Media Take Out explanation
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 11:59:52 AM »
 ???[font=comic sans ms]I'm even more confused now. Phaedra was going to move up the due date to avoid the haters IF she needed an abortion??~meaning WHAT? how does THAT change the real DUE DATE of the baby?[/font]

So either way, she was still lying as to the actual due date being a few mos later than stated as she doesn't want her Christian family to know that not only  that she had sex before married, but lied as well.??

<3 I Luv my grand kids <3 ~<3 Manny <3 ~
<3 Caleb <3 ~<3 Audrianna <3

Offline JoyCox1282

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 12:31:35 PM »
I'm sorry, but I just don't understand this explanation. I am glad that she and her child are healthy, but the story does not make sense. I was told that there was little to no chance that I would be able to conceive and carry a child as I have lupus with organ involvement, epilepsy, and polycsytic ovarian disease. When I did conceive my son, it was joyful, but scary. I developed gestational diabetes and preeclampsia during my pregnancy. I had to come in weekly for fetal monitering and had to have monthly ultrasounds. I had an exteremely difficult pregnancy and instances where we thought I might lose the baby so since I was high risk I was put in the hospital and made to lay on my left side for the remaining weeks of my pregnancy. I had to have a series of shots of steroids to help the babys's lungs mature and then had to do an amniocentesis to test if they were mature. The day the tests showed it was safe for me to deliver, the dr. did a c-secion as they said it would be stressful on me and the baby to try to do natural labor and delivery. No one ever mentioned abortion, no one let me stay on my feet, I wasn't allowed to work....I was in a ward with several other women with high rish pregnancies & none of them had a story remotely like Phaedras.....

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 01:00:38 PM »
I highly doubt any explanation Phaedra gives is true. If this pregnancy was so difficult and dangerous and late term abortion was considered. Shouldn't she have been on strict bed rest not gallivanting on tv, dancing with ballerina's?
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline MannysGrammy

• G~Ma
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3
  • My 2 yr old grandson~Caleb with his cousin~Mia
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 04:59:12 PM »
 :o I feel the exact same way g/f. I can't make any sense out of it either way! She is just a flat out liar for "whatever" reason I can't even imagine.
What makes me actually hate this woman, is like Teresa, she doesn't give her viewers/fans/haters ANY credit for having functional working brain cells, unlike the 2 of them...they speak stories they EXPECT we believe cuz they THINK they are stars & whatever they speak, is gold.
I HATE, HATE that we are viewed & treated as stupid morons...& if i ever met them in person? SMACKAb**ch!  ;D
I know she already had the baby, so now I wonder if we'll be told the actual date she gave birth...& if she'll STILL BS her hubby, family, viewers into thinking ANY Dr would take a baby by C-section @ 7mos cuz "hes ready to climb out of her vagina".
Size of the baby aside...his lungs still wouldn't be fully developed as well as his stomach wouldn't digest properly at that age.
It also pisses me right the hell off that any DR. would continue to provide her with OBGYN care thro-out the rest of her pregnancy if shes on national TV stating this Dr is taking the baby out early just because hes big enough??!! WHO is this Dr...& what does he/she have to say a/b all this??!
I still say she looks/acts/makes all the same eyes & faces as Raven!! LMAO, i saw every Raven show probably 100x cuz of my kids...i swear they are TWINS!
I'm most sorry for you, Joy, & all the other Moms like you that have to see/listen to such BS when you lived it, & more!
Do you wonder also if EVERY bit of how she acts is just that...an act?? Cuz if not...that poor child, & nanny!!
<3 I Luv my grand kids <3 ~<3 Manny <3 ~
<3 Caleb <3 ~<3 Audrianna <3

Offline Boombah

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 05:01:44 PM »
Let's just hope every minute of it is an act -- because this woman is beyond ridiculous, in any way I can think of.
I may be slow, but I eventually get there.

Offline dajana98

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 06:08:43 AM »
I have watched on tv. I do not understand what she is saying. I know when and how long. She seems a little ????????