Author Topic: Salahi's lying?  (Read 6191 times)

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
    • Real Housewives
Salahi's lying?
« on: September 15, 2010, 02:40:51 PM »
Bravo PR released this statement:

Bravo statement re: Salahis' claim of "iron-clad" contract: "The notion that the Salahis have been barred under their contracts relating to 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' from speaking about their attendance at the White House State Dinner is simply not true. From the time of the incident until now, Bravo and Half Yard Productions, the producer of the series, have consistently and repeatedly stated to the Salahis and their representatives that they were free to speak to press, law enforcement, Congress and anyone else about attending the State Dinner. Indeed, they have given multiple press interviews on that very subject." via twitter.

If this is true, then why aren't they speaking about it and why are they lying?
♪ Bippity boppity boo! ♪ ♫

Offline EricCartman

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Salahi's lying?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 03:06:32 PM »
Can you tell me where I can find this statement online?  I have checked Bravotv twitter feed and can not find it there.

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 03:17:50 PM »
I don't trust these people at all.  They are the reason people don't like reality t.v.  It gives crazies and liars a venue to showcase just how nuts they are!
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline mommytreethoms

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 10:18:44 PM »
I don't trust these people at all.  They are the reason people don't like reality t.v.  It gives crazies and liars a venue to showcase just how nuts they are!

I completly agree. There is just something about them that comes across as scam artists to me. Dont like the Salahis at all.

Offline momocheemo

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 01:28:19 AM »
Mikael says that she's had MS for SEVENTEEN YEARS. Anyone with MS knows that stressful situations are what cause aggravations of MS. WHY WOULD SHE EXPOSE HERSELF TO A REALITY SHOW SITUATION KNOWING THAT SHE COULD END UP IN A WHEELCHAIR OR WORSE AS THE RESULT? My guess: she's lying. Seventeen years NON-SYMPTOMATIC? Not likely.

Offline honest368

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 08:14:59 PM »
WELL THEY TELL SO MANY LIES, THEY CAN'T REMEMBER THE TO KEEP THERE STORY STRAIGHT

Offline Debbie H.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 04:10:24 PM »
Do you know how you can tell when the Salahi's are lying ?

When their mouths are moving. ;)

Offline kimfriberg

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 12:40:03 AM »
I don't trust HIM.  Everytime I see her on tv, I wonder how she manages to not wander into traffic and get hit by a bus.  She's not even smart enough to play dumb.

I do believe she has MS, I've been saying that around my house since the beginning of the series.  She's not asymptomatic at all, she has a dramatic foot drop that she compensates for and has visual field effect, she stands too close to people often.  She also is always holding on to Tareq so I'm thinking she has a balance issue, but that ones is harder for other people to see. You know she went off the steroids because they'd puff her up for tv.  She could have had MS for 17 years or 27 years, for all I know.  I worked for a long time for a neurologist who had MS as a primary part of the practice and it was interesting (and very sad) to see how the disease picks and chooses who it destroys quickly and who it shows mercy to.  She may have gotten a mid-20s (I don't know how old she is) diagnosis and just gotten very early care with an interferon.

My guess is that there was something for them to attend if they donated their way into it, and they party crashed the state dinner.  There are something like six checkpoints to pass through before you get into the building or onto the lawn.  If they were not on someone's list, they could not possibly have gotten anywhere near the President.  It just does not happen.

I feel sorry for the social secretary that got tossed to the wolves.  If it was a security breach, someone from the Treasury department should have gotten canned for it.

Offline kimfriberg

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 12:41:30 AM »
Oh and why they're not talking?  Because they want us to buy the book, of course.  :)