Author Topic: The Staub Family  (Read 38719 times)

Offline Red_Feathers

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: The Staub Family
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 03:21:15 PM »
The less I see of Beverly, the happier I am. She makes me itch.
Red

Offline eelpie

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 11:43:35 AM »
This, from the "Finale" summed it up for me.

Danielle gets the text from Caroline, and reads it to her daughters (lovely girls, btw).

She says "What, you don't want me to go?"

Jillian says "What normal person would want to go".

Yes, Jillian. What normal person would want to go, indeed.   

Offline Bonnie

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 02:09:23 PM »

[/quote]
I wish Bethenny would stay on the RHONY just so we could see her rip Danielle a new one if Danielle ever joined that cast!
[/quote]
I head she tried to get on RHONY but they wouldnt let her LOL they have enough crazy on there with Kelly! Dirty D is just a thug wanna be, seriously armed guards LOL who does she think she is hahaha maybe she is worried about that drug dealer she ripped off finding her? :)  I feel so badly for her daughters can you even imagine what they must hear at school? I don't understand with everything we saw on the show how she still has custody of them?

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 12:30:15 PM »

Offline katrn

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 09:31:24 PM »
I feel sorry for Jillian.  She really can't sing, and D is pushing her. Christine is a beautiful girl, however why,why, would you allow your daughters 1st vist to a GYN be taped. I felt so bad for her.  That should have never been done.  I know there was no exam, but personal sexual history should be private.

Offline attorney2be

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 04:42:30 PM »
Is anyone else  over DS?  I am so bored with her antics....clearly there is nothing "real" about her...as for being a "housewife"...come on....I am really ready for her to move to her own "pole"....uh, I mean show on the playboy channel or something.  She is getting to be more of an annoying pest than Kim G. at this point.  She really doesn't fit into the show any more.  Don't you think?  Time to cut her loose and let her do her lesbian lover, music, 50cent, stripper club, pole dancing thing some where else.  yawn. 
:o WOW!
You just let it fly don't you! Okay I think playboy has an age limit but I get your point. I think Danielle should move to NYC and join that group of "wack-a-doodles". She can work on her "daughters" careers better in the city. We know Jill said she wasn't coming back and bethenny has her own show (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!).

RHONY do not want Danielle. They tried that.

Offline DrNisha

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 03:31:52 AM »
The kids look unhappy and uncomfortable cuz of their mom.  It's just painful to watch!
Dr Nisha

Offline lejames86

• Sr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 09:29:46 AM »
heather mcdonald is hilarious! guess who she's dressed up as...!

Offline car54

• Fan
  • Thank You

Offline Taffeta

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2010, 02:10:15 AM »
both daughters are beautiful and talented and thats all I'm going to see about the Staub's

Are you kidding me? I h ave seen 6 year olds sing better than D's daughter. Unfortuneatly D has confined in them WAAAY too much adult personal garbage and in the end she will have a daughter way beyond her years that will not get along with her mother for robbing her of her childhood as she is drug around listening to a mother that never grew up and learned to handle her own problems. Why is it D seems to think she needs protection all the time?

Offline VitoBklyn

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2010, 03:08:41 PM »
Honestly, I feel so bad for her kids. I do think the 6 year old can sing but probably needs to take voice lessons (hey, even the greats have taken voice lessons). I think it shows her kids have great strength to be able to deal with their mother.

Danielle is just Batsh*t crazy. Teresa is a close second but I tend to understand from where Teresa is coming half the time, even if I don't agree with her antics. The problem with Danielle is that we actually see her lying about things. She does one thing on camera and than says she didn't. I'm not saying the other housewives are innocent but they're pretty consistent if they're lying.

At the end of last season I felt bad for Danielle. I felt as if she wasn't given a fair chance. Then I saw this season and thought "wow... she gets exactly what she deserves."