Author Topic: DeShawn Snow - New Dating Show!  (Read 11257 times)

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
DeShawn Snow - New Dating Show!
« on: November 20, 2010, 08:43:35 PM »
RHOA alum DeShawn Snow has lost weight and is back on the dating scene, Bravo is expressing interest and may air her show in the fall 2011! She will be featured alongside her two sisters and her mom (her sisters pictured below). As you know DeShawn's ex husband weak Eric cheated on her and got his mistress pregnant, keep it zipped married men! DeShawn has been an exemplary wife and mother and hasn't dogged her ex in the public especially via twitter, Camille Grammer take note. Expect the show to focus on DeShawn being a single mother of three, a business woman working to expand her Foundation and Snowball Production Company empire, and see DeShawn as you’ve never seen her before as she enters back into the dating scene.

Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline MannysGrammy

• G~Ma
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3
  • My 2 yr old grandson~Caleb with his cousin~Mia
Re: DeShawn Snow - New Dating Show!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 12:39:36 AM »
 >:( Eric you are a huge MORON!! WTH is with you baller's & your jump off's & having babies with them when you HAD it all right in front of you?! Your ex wife is GOING to make a man very happy! She is EVERYTHING you & your jump off are NOT! Beautiful, smart, classy Christian wife & mom w/o a nasty thought or word a/b you is more than you'll EVER get or deserve the rest of your earthly life!

How soon these ballers w/NO BALLS OF THEIR OWN forget who gave them life & blessed them w/a life many can only dream of. As a Christian husband, you will face g*d & answer to him. GL w that!
<3 I Luv my grand kids <3 ~<3 Manny <3 ~
<3 Caleb <3 ~<3 Audrianna <3

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 10:16:28 AM »
>:( Eric you are a huge MORON!! WTH is with you baller's & your jump off's & having babies with them when you HAD it all right in front of you?! Your ex wife is GOING to make a man very happy! She is EVERYTHING you & your jump off are NOT! Beautiful, smart, classy Christian wife & mom w/o a nasty thought or word a/b you is more than you'll EVER get or deserve the rest of your earthly life!

How soon these ballers w/NO BALLS OF THEIR OWN forget who gave them life & blessed them w/a life many can only dream of. As a Christian husband, you will face g*d & answer to him. GL w that!

Exactly! What kind of example is he setting for his sons?? They never think about the affect adultery has on the children. "Daddy left mommy, so its ok to do that". I hear a lot of people say she was boring and she spent a lot of money, DeShawn doesn't appear to be an idiot. If he had a problem with the way she was running their house, he would have put a stop to it. Now she has a lot of his money from the settlement!

80% vs 20% anyone?? Why Did I Get Married?
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline lisaym314

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 10:17:16 AM »
My cousin got seriously burned by DeShawn Snow with her foundation to the tune of $20,000 on that fiasco fundraiser for her foundation.  My cousin was trying to help the Ivy Prep Academy and DeShawn's "friends" didn't support her or the fundraiser - then DeShawn flaked and wouldn't repay the money that was put into the dinner! That woman is a crook!