Real Housewives > The Real Housewives of New York City

Being Blocked on Twitter by one of the RHONY

(1/1)

wamma45:
Wow, today I was looking at another persons tweets and it occurred to me that I haven't seen tweets from Jill Zarin lately.  So I clicked on her name and low and behold, I've been blocked from her.

Very strange as I usually do not write anything bad about any person.  I'm of the school that only say what you would say to the person. 

I scrolled thru all of my tweets and really couldn't find anything that would warrant it.  Oh yes, I did say some stuff in the heat of the competition on #SWTS.  I guess that was it. 

Really have to say though instead of being blocked maybe sending me a note letting me know what I had done so I could clear it up, or not would of been nice.  Oh yes, she is not nice I guess.

I've been looking at some of her new lines coming out and really do like her bedding line.  Was going to check it out more this week by taking a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond.  Won't be doing that now. 

Oh well, guess I'm now in the "blocked" club.  I would like to see responses to this post with who has been blocked you and why.

wamma45:
I had some of my twitter friends today tell me that they too were blocked by Jill Zarin.  You don't have to say anything, and that her team checks to see who you are following.  If she doesn't like someone you are following you are out.  This is what I have been told.  Do not know if any of it is true.  Just what I was told.  Oh well, still looking for thoughts on this.

Real Housewives:
Well isn't that swell ;D blocking you just stops her from seeing your tweets, not everyone else in tweetdom.

sweeetbea:
I can vouch for that! JZ's team does go thru & block ppl based on who they follow. Dina is another one. Been blocked by both for guilt by association.  :'(  LOL, not a major loss when it comes right down to it.  ;D

mommytreethoms:
I had the same exact thing happen this last week. I follow pretty much all the HW's. I too have never been one to talk badly about any of them on twitter and I dont really tweet to them. Only a few times and its always been very kind. The only one I dont really follow is Danielle and Kim G. I don't care for them but still I would never tweet something mean. It's just not in my nature. The first one to block me was Dina Manzo. I have no idea why? This was when I had first opened up my twitter and only had like 20 tweets out there. I follow @realhousewives and she RT alot of stuff and one day she RT something Dina tweeted so I clicked Dina's name and saw I had been blocked. It was really crazy because I had never even tweeted her or about her. Then the other day I saw a RT from RH on twitter from Jill Zarin and I clicked on Jills name and saw I had also been blocked by her. I don't know when she did it because I dont really follow her on there very often. I have also never tweeted her or about her so I have no idea why she also blocked me. I have heard others say the same thing. I dont get it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version