Author Topic: The Nephew  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
    • Real Housewives
The Nephew
« on: August 31, 2010, 12:49:55 AM »
Everyone is asking who is the nephew that got Teresa so riled up. Already I'm seeing posts that it could be a love child of Joe's which I doubt.
♪ Bippity boppity boo! ♪ ♫

Offline peggles

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
Re: The Nephew
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 02:20:15 AM »
If it's untrue, it still touched a raw nerve with Teresa.  What is she hiding?  There's no logical explanation for her to explode like that otherwise.  Can't wait for the truth to come out.

Offline _aDub_

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 03:10:14 AM »
yeah that was pretty intense. Teresa really seemed at first like she didn't understand who Danielle was referencing and then she went crazy, so I agree that it must be scandalous. But I highly doubt it is Joe's.
Happy Wife, Happy Life!

Offline DrNisha

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 03:30:56 AM »
I really think it's a love child!
Dr Nisha

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Real Housewives
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 06:34:48 AM »
Some blogs are saying that the son with the girlfriend Tara G is 6 months old. Danielle knows the mother well. No pictures have surfaced yet. Something like this won't stay quiet for long if true.

Offline momsthoughts

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 07:47:23 AM »
I think the "nephew" is an out of wedlock child that was given to a family member to raise.....

When Danielle brought it up she said "did you acknowledge your nephew"...acknowledge being the key word...as if T has not acknowledged it as her own....or Joe's own child....

Danielle asks the question and it looks like T still thinks they are talking about Nicholas and its no big deal....then there is a pause and BAM! a light goes off in her head and she goes ballistic.....and she is panicked.  She isn't calming down - she loses it.  this is a BIG secret. 

So - my guess - child born out of wedlock.

Offline christy416

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 01:50:56 PM »
I just think its funny that people complain about danielle spreading rumors about everyone. But isn't that what is going on here? Until you hear something from the horses mouth maybe things shouldn't be spread. No?

Offline PC10

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 05:44:48 PM »
I think the "nephew" is an out of wedlock child that was given to a family member to raise.....

When Danielle brought it up she said "did you acknowledge your nephew"...acknowledge being the key word...as if T has not acknowledged it as her own....or Joe's own child....

Danielle asks the question and it looks like T still thinks they are talking about Nicholas and its no big deal....then there is a pause and BAM! a light goes off in her head and she goes ballistic.....and she is panicked.  She isn't calming down - she loses it.  this is a BIG secret. 

I love how you wrote the above...because it did seem like a light bulb went on above T's head in that split second before she took off like a bull!

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Real Housewives
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 05:52:38 PM »

I love how you wrote the above...because it did seem like a light bulb went on above T's head in that split second before she took off like a bull!

Total agreement with you both, it did seem exactly like that!

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Real Housewives
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 06:00:27 PM »
From Teresa's blog:

I know I opened my home and my heart to the viewers and I’m so blessed you have let me. But my extended family – my aunts and cousins and in-laws – didn’t and they deserve their privacy. I would not answer anything about them because it’s nobody’s business, but since so many of you asked what Danielle said that made me so mad, I will tell you as best I can…

In April, my newest nephew was born off camera. (No, not Jacqueline’s baby; Jacq and I are not related.) And no he’s not sick. He’s perfect and beautiful and we’re blessed to have him in our lives. If you all remember, I was scheduled to do the live Bravo Chat Bubble for a Real Housewives of New York episode the night he was born, and I was at the hospital so long, I was late logging in. So, yes, of course I was at the hospital when he was born!

When we were talking about Danielle not even acknowledging the birth of Jacqueline’s new baby Nicholas – which is part of the show – Danielle jumped in and accused me of not acknowledging my own new nephew. Did you see my face, how confused I was? At first, I had no idea what she was talking about because I WAS there and my 90,000 Twitter followers were kind of at the hospital with me that day too. But then I realized what she was saying – that she had been digging around my extended family and trying to find dirt on me and defame them. And I just had it. I will not stand for that (or sit still anyway).

Offline PC10

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 06:07:14 PM »
WOW... T has either got really good sleep last night OR someone else wrote that out for her. Because I could understand it this time.

Offline AmpNYC

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 09:47:32 PM »
my theory for what it's worth:  The nephew is a product of an interracial union. 

I grew up around this species of people, the NY/NJ area 'Guidos', and have experienced that when they shun someone,  it is usually, most likely, racial.

So, T not acknowledging a "mixed" nephew makes more sense under the "don't bring up my family" rant.  If she had said "dont break up my family" then the lovechild scenario is a better fit. (is lovechild one word or two???)

Anyway,  I don't really buy that Juicy Joe has a  "Janice Rossi"  (Goodfellas) stashed somewhere because T isnt exactly a doormat and it takes a doormat type to turn the other cheek when the hubby has a "gumar".  T would be going apesh**...  especially if the mistress produced a male child when she herself hasnt (as of yet).

Again,  just a theory.

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Real Housewives
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 09:51:24 PM »
From Jacqueline's twitter:

@MsFran53  No, there is no Tara or love child.Lol!Tamra from OC HW was out 2dinner w/us the night of accident,maybe that's the blond pple saw  about 12 hours ago  via web  in reply to MsFran53

Offline car54

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 12:52:08 AM »
The speculation I have read is that Joe's little boy by "Tara" is accepted by his family---they call him their "nephew"......but of course he isn't Teresa's nephew......hence that becomes a trigger word for Danielle to use.    Nephew is an innocent word---but if it was a baby of Joe's---asking Teresa to acknowlege him would probably put her over the edge.

Or my personal theory---that Teresa gets some kind of bonus for bringing the drama to wrap up the season---logical or not---she whips herself into a frenzy and flips a table....or an Andy... and delivers the ratings both seasons.      She is the one bringing in the real money now with her appearances and books---and remaining a talked about Housewife is important.   

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Real Housewives
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 01:06:54 AM »
The conspiracy theories so far:

1. Joe has a 6 month old son with a woman named Tara G, who he supports financially, Teresa is aware of the relationship

2. Teresa's brother is married to a black woman they have 2 sons, the last child born in April 2010. Teresa's family is very old fashioned and traditional and the family have disowned the brother for marrying out of their race. Teresa has not seen or acknowledged her two bi-racial nephews. Teresa and her brother were extremely close but have had almost no contact in years because of this.

3. Joe’s family has some sort of criminal element and one of his less desirable family members had a baby to whom they’d rather not claim relation.

We won't know for sure, until we know.