Author Topic: Bethenny Quits RHONY  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
    • Real Housewives
Bethenny Quits RHONY
« on: August 31, 2010, 02:50:47 PM »
After three seasons, Bethenny Frankel exclusively tells Us Weekly she is leaving the hit Bravo show.  :'(

“Last season was scary and painful," she tells Us about why she’s rejected Bravo’s offers to return for season 4, which begins filming Sept. 20, according to a source. “It took all of the joy out of it.”

Though a Bravo insider reveals that Frankel is contractually bound to make a few appearances on RHONY next season, the network is still hoping that she’ll come back full-time.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/bethenny-frankel-i-quit-the-real-housewives-of-new-york-2010318
♪ Bippity boppity boo! ♪ ♫

Offline AmyLiz

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3
Re: Bethenny Quits RHONY
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 04:35:01 PM »
I have to say I am definitely going to miss Bethenny on RHONY! She brought some humor, candidness and light-heartedness to the show. But I am very happy for her and she is so far above RHONY now. Let's just hope there will be a second season of BGM so I can get my fix of Bethenny

Offline Nylon

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Bethenny Quits RHONY
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 07:15:53 PM »
I'm looking forward to her guest spots on RHONY....I think not appearing on the show is a good decision for Bethenny.  I'm not sure how the other women would react to her given she would have her hands in two different pies.  I wonder how the dynamic will change.