Author Topic: The Tweet in Question (Death Wish)  (Read 5259 times)

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
    • Real Housewives
The Tweet in Question (Death Wish)
« on: September 08, 2010, 02:44:40 PM »
Here are the tweets where Danielle was accused of wishing the Ashley death threat to come true

Danielle's response:
Twitter

The original tweet:
Twitter

If you click on the Danielle link click on the person she replied to you will see his original tweet
♪ Bippity boppity boo! ♪ ♫

Offline mizzmozz

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
Re: The Tweet in Question (Death Threat)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 05:08:20 PM »
I am going to be the first to reply to this.
I was never a huge fan of Danielle, this season, last season, and now I have lost any respect that I may have had for her. 
I am a twitter whore and love RHONJ & NY.  I follow most of both casts on the twitter.

One day Danielle was tweeting like out of control, all of her tweets sounded like they came from a twelve step program.  For those who don’t know, a twelve step program is alcoholics anonymous, narcotics anonymous , any of the “anonymous” programs follow the twelve steps.  I am a proud narcotics anonymous member.  I do not have a problem telling anyone, I list it on any website that I frequent that requires a personal profile. 

My tweet was simple not worded meanly or meant to be malicious.  All I said was “Sounds like you have been reading some twelve step material”.  Within minutes I was blocked from following her.  Soooo….my thoughts are if she read my tweet and blocked me that fast, I will bet money on it that she read that guys tweet, understood what the D.B. meant, and meant what she replied.  I am not buying her bullcrap excuse.

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Real Housewives
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 05:14:36 PM »
Thanks mizzmozz, she blocked me too, because I RT negative comments, but I also RT the positive. Blocking people is a waste of time someone will always RT.

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Real Housewives
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 05:18:07 PM »
Here are more recent tweets from that person:

Offline momsthoughts

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 06:31:57 PM »
I think Danielle did write the the snarky response-it sounds like her.  But what is more important than what I think, is that its what Caroline, Ashley and Jac thought. They, like us believed Danielle responded inappropriately. 

The fact that Danielle continues to this day to converse with this psychopath is proof positive to me about her character....the fact that she has blocked all of us and not him...again confirms what we already know instinctively - she is a disturbed individual who has potential to be dangerous.

Offline mirage420

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
Re: The Tweet in Question (Death Wish)
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 03:04:38 AM »
Wow, maybe it's Danny or some other pathetic guy that finds Danielle attractive for whatever reason.  Danielle has a very low self esteem, that is why she blocks anyone who is not praising her or kissing her feet. Of course she will never admit to knowingly reply to such a tweet but did she really? Absolutely.

Offline cafe

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
Re: The Tweet in Question (Death Wish)
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 12:21:00 PM »
Not sure if people are really getting this so I am tossing in my two cents:

So if you click here ----> http://mobile.twitter.com/daniellestaub/status/19913473414
you will see danielles original reply and from there you can click on the link to the guys tweet to Danielle and see exactly what SHE REPLIED TO. 

You will see that she didnt reply to  SUICIDE COMMENT but to a BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT REQUEST.  nothing more. 

Here is a link to her page of tweets that day so you can see the tweet from there as well.  http://twitter.com/DanielleStaub?max_id=23061147180&page=18&twttr=true

Notice I am giving you twitter tweets and not some screen shots or copy and pastes or telling you what I saw.   This is from twitter and the links embedded cannot be manipulated.  It is what it is.

Also this is what the guy had to say about Jacq's antics:  http://twitpic.com/2m0u6v

And I KNOW the guy did post that comment, but it was a comment on his twitter and not directed to Danielle.  Here is that pic of that tweet that was sent to me as proof that Danielle said it and is supposedly what Jacq got has her proof and what Jacq showed on the reunion. http://yfrog.com/jbff8lj

As you can see, it is not directed @ anyone at all.  Just a general post that he made.   So it never showed up on Danielle's wall for her to reply to it.

We're dealing with proof vs rumors and slight of hand and folks that have a great dislike for this woman and cannot separate that when it comes to examining facts.  Hope yall are able to see the truth that she did not do this.