The Real Housewives

Author Topic: Tamra vs Jeana  (Read 14442 times)

Offline Real Housewives

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
    • Real Housewives
Tamra vs Jeana
« on: October 23, 2010, 10:57:27 PM »
Jeana has gone a few double dates with Simon, this does not sit well with Tamra, it appears. The drama is as follows. Just seems like some of the women are trying to secure their place in season 7 if there is one.

RT @karakeough: @TamraBarney to hear you threw a drink in @jeanakeough's face makes me sick- she called me in tears- can't believe I considered you a friend

RT @ShaneKeough: @Tamrabarney you are low class trash. How dare you threaten my mother when you are wrong to begin with.If you want privacy then leave OC.

Quinn Fry fb: OMG!!!!!!! You will never believe what happened today while were filming! Wine tossed, Tamra pissed me off!

Tamra Barney: think twice jeana keough when you try to throw me in a pool cuz you talk smack. MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS!

Tamra Barney: JEANA KEOUGH THINKS SHE KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT MY LIFE? POOR POOR SICK WOMAN....LEAVE ME ALONE FOR THE LAST TIME! THEN SHE TRIES TO THROW ME IN A POOL CUZ I SERVED HER WITH A C&D LETTER FROM MY ATTORNEY....

Tamra Barney: STAY TUNED I HAVE THE TEXT AND EMAILS THAT JEANA SENT ME AFTER I CONFRONTED HER ABOUT HER INTERVIEW!

Jeana Keough to Quinn Fry: look at tamras facebook she is nuts

Quinn Fry: I really think we need to have a Wine Toss contest on the yacht tomorrow ;) I'll even let you use red wine.

@karakeough Thanks for the support, everyone. I may be biased for my own mommy, but I'm on #TeamJeana all the way. Assault is never the answer

Simon Barney Leah. True! I don't care what's she does or says. When you lie, you have to tell 100's more to cover. I feel sorry for her, however I will be there when she falls only because she is the mother of my kids.

Simon Barney: Wow. What a surprise. I guess I'm not there to receive her venom. So someone has to substitute.

Simon Barney I will say a prayer for her tonight when I pray for my kids.

Simon Barney: They are puppets of the shows Producers. Using fame and alcohol to control them. Last year I was the setup target. This year was Jeana. Ugly people. A lot of karma to be dealt to all. Feel sorry for them all. So glad I didn't give in to there request for Me To be on the show this year. I'm disgusted.

Tamra Barney: OKAY I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER...SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO VENT!

Tamra Barney: RADAR ONLINE ONLY TALKS WHEN SOMEONE IS FEEDING THEM.....LIKE JK

Tamra removed the posts from facebook.

Tamra's facebook page info:
Hi, Thank you for visiting my fan page. I hope you enjoy the new season and please be respectful of all cast members when you are posting. Things are about to heat up...Watch what happens Next!

Please be respectful? Ok Tammy.

Tamra also posted an article:
Jeana Double Date
♪ Bippity boppity boo! ♪ ♫

Offline Nylon

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Tamra vs Jeana
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 11:04:51 PM »
Well the OC will be interesting to watch nx season!

Offline lassiral

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 11:13:33 PM »
i just saw all this on my twitter and got all excited for the upcoming OC season. i feel bad that all this drama is going on in their real lives...but it does make for great tv and thats what they signed on for. jeana was always my fav and i liked tamra when she first came on too. dont like seeing them two battle. ahh. drama never ends does it?

Offline notme58

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 11:27:59 PM »
tamra is an ugly person inside and out. such a shrew.

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 12:35:22 AM »
Ok, so I never really loved Jeana, she strikes me as the type of women that always takes the mans side.  She stayed with Matt even though he was clearly abusive to not only her but the children (and I mean emotionally here).  She always was miss martyr, and that can get really old really quick.  I am sure Tamra could have handled it all better, but if a drink thrown is the worst then hey, it happened.  Plus, I would be lying if I said I haven't thrown a drink once!  Because of all this, I am going to stick up for Tamra - hopefully both women learn from this and try to keep it "attack" free.
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline newport

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 06:55:51 AM »
I don't understand why Tamra is so upset...she moved on from Simon almost a year ago with Eddie Judge.

Offline BobbiNJ

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 07:58:47 AM »
Forgive my ignorance here. Is Quinn Fry the Quinn we're seeing in Season 3 of RHOOC showing now in the afternoons? Is she back on the show? She's bored me to death in these old shows.

As for Tamra and Jeana - shouldn't grown women know how to talk and deal with their differences? Bravo is going to turn all these series, and the women therein, into cartoon characters. They will kill the golden goose if they keep this up.

Offline wamma45

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • For the Love of Jewelry Advisor and Blogger
    • For the Love of Jewelry
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 11:47:30 AM »
I have to say without reading all of the "stuff" yet that I am amused.  Thinking that if this were say Danielle and Jacaline or Ashley I would be miffed.  But for some reason I love that fact that the OC women are at it.  Maybe they do it with more class or something...LOL  love the OC women, and If Quinn is back good for her.  Bet she will ad to the mix.  If nothing else, will be the instigator.  Can't wait to see the new season of #RHOOC. 
Happy Wife, Happy Life!

Offline Red_Feathers

• Fan
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 12:49:48 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Red