Author Topic: Do you think Teresa can still be a housewive?  (Read 6773 times)

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Do you think Teresa can still be a housewive?
« on: August 13, 2010, 10:24:29 AM »
Do you think Teresa can still be a housewive?

why: Well she doesnt have a lot of money anymore?

Lets hear your views.

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
Re: Do you think Teresa can still be a housewive?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 02:31:20 PM »
I don't think it is really about the money as long as Teresa lives some what close to the other wives and interacts with them she will be on the show. Teresa has her book and public appearances to make money not to mention what she gets from Bravo for being on RHoNJ. Her and Joe also have the Pizzeria (she was just tweeting the name and address) going and hopefully it will do well. I think Bravo will keep her on the show, she is one of the most popular housewives on Facebook and Twitter. Oh I forgot, she also is selling clothes now right  ??? I think it is on her website.
Follow me on Twitter @ Phil_E_Girl
Best RHW Blog www.housewivesblog.tv/

Offline poshhousewife

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • i'll show you a real housewife .
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 04:45:06 PM »
thats like asking if danielle can be a housewife.. she can barely afford her home. or gretchen.... her sugar daddy isnt alive to spoil her anymore... or kim.. g*d knows what she does to get her things now that big poppa is out of the picture[or is he?]

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 03:23:19 AM »
I don't think it is really about the money as long as Teresa lives some what close to the other wives and interacts with them she will be on the show. Teresa has her book and public appearances to make money not to mention what she gets from Bravo for being on RHoNJ. Her and Joe also have the Pizzeria (she was just tweeting the name and address) going and hopefully it will do well. I think Bravo will keep her on the show, she is one of the most popular housewives on Facebook and Twitter. Oh I forgot, she also is selling clothes now right  ??? I think it is on her website.

Well tbh i think it is about money too.When people who audition for the housewives they always need to have a bit of money, good job good family. So this is why i have made this topic and asking why.

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 10:23:49 AM »
I think that Bravo wants to make sure the Housewives have time to do things not just be working or sitting at home because that would be really boring to watch. Teresa and Joe have the pizzeria now and Teresa has all of her appearances/book signings plus the interactions with the other housewives. IMO if there is another season she will still be a part of it.

Offline HeadDivaInCharge

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 03:48:00 PM »
Let's be honest, she still has money! 

Even though she had to file Chapter 11, she filed it over MILLIONS of dollars.  Now they start fresh.  Even if she looses her house, it's not going to be like she will move into a tiny condo (like mine lol) or anything.  It actually makes it a bit interesting. 

And if memory serves, Laurie from RHOOC didn't have "money" year 1, until she got re-married.  I think Teresa will be fine.
Eve Lynne
Head Diva In Charge's Blog
Twitter:  HDivaInCharge12

Offline Helen

• Global Moderator
  • Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 10:54:54 AM »
Let's be honest, she still has money! 

Even though she had to file Chapter 11, she filed it over MILLIONS of dollars.  Now they start fresh.  Even if she looses her house, it's not going to be like she will move into a tiny condo (like mine lol) or anything.  It actually makes it a bit interesting. 

And if memory serves, Laurie from RHOOC didn't have "money" year 1, until she got re-married.  I think Teresa will be fine.

Well no one is sure how much money she has tbh but we do know what ever cash she has is going to pay what she owes. So im not sure. I dont know if she will loose her house. Time will soon tell :)

Offline Phil_E_GIRL

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 11:41:55 AM »
The Giudice shouldn't loose their house as long as they can pay the current mortgage. Filing BK stops creditors from seizing your assets. The judge rule on what you are required to pay and who you are require to it to and the rest of your debt is wiped away. The cleared away debt is called charge offs. The judge must have ordered the auction or anything in their home that is not necessary, does anyone know if that happened yet. I think with the new ventures like the pizzeria and the apartments the Giudice should be fine. After all they have the show to promote whatever they are doing, right.

Offline caroljoan22

• Jr Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 11:11:34 PM »
alot of the housewives currently dont have alot of money
in the beginning i thought that was a pre-requisite but
i now wonder

Offline Red_Feathers

• Fan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 02:37:36 PM »
thats like asking if danielle can be a housewife.. she can barely afford her home. or gretchen.... her sugar daddy isnt alive to spoil her anymore... or kim.. g*d knows what she does to get her things now that big poppa is out of the picture[or is he?]

::high five:: Thank you.
Red

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 02:27:50 PM »
Why not?  She clearly isn't fired after shoving Andy Cohen, I mean he is her boss right?  You would think her job security would be in jeopardy but no I guess if your Teresa you get to push people around. 
Veronica Romm

Offline Stacey

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 13
    • Reality Wives
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 02:31:16 PM »
Teresa is a fan favorite so no one looks at her behavior as wrong. Shoving Andy was wrong. If it was Danielle everyone would be calling for her head.
Frank Costanza: I have been performing feats of strength all morning - Seinfeld

Offline veronicaromm

• Fanatic
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
    • Who Knew?  A writer's blog
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 02:36:00 PM »
Teresa is a fan favorite so no one looks at her behavior as wrong. Shoving Andy was wrong. If it was Danielle everyone would be calling for her head.

So agree Dirty D would be crucified.  Teresa can only get worse and one day she really might harm someone.[/b][/color]
Veronica Romm

Offline saussie

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 08:34:02 AM »
Teresa is a housewife as are all but Danielle. Teresa has a hot streak but Danielle IS the one that starts it all and cries foul. Danielle is far more dangerous than we know. She appears psychotic and delusional. The blank look Caroline referred to in Danielle's girls is them ignoring the BS their mom spews. If Danielle's lesbian superstar lover was in fact coming for Teresa my money is on Teresa....she can hold her own.

Danielle Mafia.....lmao.....give me a break. She has watched too many episodes of the Sopranos. Maybe she will grow up and be "Carmello".....ROFLMAO

Danielle has tried to play the victim all along and I agree with Jacqueline that it's crap and those which can't see it are as crazy as Danielle is. Danielle is psycho and needs to be institutionalized. One of her supporters is Kellie from RHONY....enough said.

Offline LuvtoLoveU

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 11:13:38 AM »

Tre is a fan favorite...most Hated/Poser/Thieving housewife to date with Jill Z (NY) running a close 2nd!