Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner: “You Mess With The LGBT Community, I’m Coming After You”, But He Never Had An Issue With Trumps Racism & Sexism
Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner appeared on ABC News with Diane Sawyer on Friday 21st April, 2017 and said, “You Mess With The LGBT Community, I’m Coming After You”.
What exactly is Caitlyn going to do? Murder someone else with his vehicle?
Brucelyn: “Yes, I did vote for Trump”
Dear Bruce, you voted for him so he’s here for at least 4 years, you knew what his policies were going to be, Trump made them loud and clear during his presidential campaign so why are you pretending to be dumbfounded, shocked and full of rage now?
- May be because of your flop of a reality show.
- No one in the LGBT community respects you.
- So after Trump ‘messes’ with the Muslim, Female, Black, Physically Impaired communities & every other human in the US of A, you were silent. It wasn’t until he ‘messed’ with the LGBT community was it an issue for you.
- Bruce, your white male privilege is shining so brightly right now.
- You claim to be a women, but when Donald spoke out against women’s rights you were silent. How dreadful.
- When Donald embraced racism he was rewarded by you and every other racist in the US of A.
17.1 million viewers and a stunning 5.2 rating among adults 18-49 first tuned into Bruce’s interview with Diane two years ago. Friday’s one-hour 20/20 was down 85% among adults 18-49 from the two-hour April 24, 2015 interview, that was Bruce’s first real revelation to the world of who he was becoming.
Bruce please retreat into your murderous cocoon of privilege.
I believe Bruce/Caitlyn is seriously mentally ill.
There are many men, women, boys and girls who are struggling with their gender and sexual issues, Bruce belittles their plight and should never be seen as a central figure in the LGBT community. Bruce is a joke and a sad excuse for a man. He is seen as no less than his extended family the Kardashian and is fighting for a crown in the media whoredom.
Follow @RealityWives for Reality Television Wives, TV, Movies, stars, pop culture, everything ..
— Reality Wives (@RealityWives) October 29, 2012