On part two of the Love & Hip Hop New York reunion, Yandy and Mendeecees made the big announcement that their wedding would be a live, televised event, and they want one lucky fan of Love & Hip Hop (and a plus one, of course) to join in on the festivities! For your chance to win a trip to New York City to attend the Harris nuptials, all you have to do is send an RSVP on Twitter using the hashtag #LHHWeddingRSVP to enter. Fans can enter between April 13 at 10:00:01 PM ET until May 12 at 12:00:01 AM, and the winner will be toasting to Mr. and Mrs. Harris on May 25th along with some of Yandy’s closest friends and co-stars.’
The full list of rules for the #LHHWedding Sweepstakes can be found here (below).
“LOVE & HIP HOP LIVE: THE WEDDING”
AIRS ON VH1 MEMORIAL DAY, MONDAY, MAY 25 AT 8:00 PM ET/PT*
“LOVE & HIP HOP: NEW YORK” STARS YANDY SMITH AND MENDEECEES HARRIS
FINALLY TIE THE KNOT – LIVE ON VH1!
NEW YORK, NY (April 14, 2015) – You’ve just snagged an invitation to the wedding of the year as VH1 debuts the network’s first-ever LIVE wedding special with “Love & Hip Hop LIVE: The Wedding,” airing Memorial Day, Monday, May 25th, 2015 at 8:00 PM ET/PT* as a two-hour special episode.
The lucky bride and groom are “Love & Hip Hop: New York” veterans and fan favorites Yandy Smith and Mendeecees Harris. Viewers have been privy to every part of the couple’s relationship over the years as they became parents, handled family drama and overcame Mendeecees’ incarceration, the challenges of their subsequent separation, and eventually, his conditional release. Now, VH1 invites fans to be present for the happiest day of Yandy and Mendeecees’ lives as they finally join hands in holy matrimony when “Love & Hip Hop LIVE: The Wedding” debuts on VH1, Monday, May 25th at 8:00 PM ET/PT*.
“Love & Hip Hop LIVE: The Wedding” will no doubt be an over-the-top celebration, but pulling off such a high-profile event takes months of intense planning and anxiety. VH1’s cameras will be on hand to capture every instant on the tumultuous road to the altar – from the occasional ‘bridezilla’ outbursts to heartwarming moments of emotion and anticipation. Every step of Yandy and Mendeecees’ journey will be incorporated into the “Love & Hip Hop LIVE: The Wedding” special.
VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop” franchise is a recognized social media powerhouse, and“Love & Hip Hop LIVE: The Wedding” will be no different. Yandy has even agreed to allow the fans to choose the wedding dress! Viewers will be given VIP access to the proceedings both before and during the wedding via VH1’s social and digital platforms.
A lucky fan plus 1 guest can enter for a chance to attend the wedding by tweeting #LHHWeddingRSVP. Follow @LoveHipHopVH1 for more information. (Subject to official rules on.vh1.com/LHHRules. Must be 21 years of age or older to enter. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited by law).
Beginning on May 12th, super fans of the franchise can visit LHHWedding.VH1.Com to catch 6 exclusive episodes following Yandy and her wedding planning adventures, meet the family, and catch up with some famous friends and Love & Hip Hop co-stars. The digital series will launch three episodes per week leading up to the big day!
Mark your calendars – VH1 is saving a front row seat for you for “Love & Hip Hop LIVE: The Wedding,” airing Memorial Day, Monday, May 25th at 8:00 PM* as a two-hour special episode exclusively on VH1.
Be sure to ‘like” “Love & Hip Hop” on Facebook, follow @LoveHipHopVH1 on Twitter and use #LHHWedding to join in on the conversation.
“Love & Hip Hop LIVE: The Wedding” is executive produced by Mona Scott-Young and Stephanie R. Gayle for Monami Entertainment and Toby Barraud, Stefan Springman, Mala Chapple and Robyn Nish for Eastern TV. Susan Levison, Nina L. Diaz, Ken Martinez, Daniel Blau Rogge and Vivian Gomez are executive producers for VH1. Yandy Smith-Harris also serves as executive producer.
Official Rules For #LHHWedding Sweepstakes
Posted April 10th, 2015 by Elizabeth Black.
Official Rules #LHHWeddingRSVP Sweepstakes Sponsored by VH1
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. A TWITTER ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: The #LHHWeddingRSVP Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 10:00:01 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 13, 2015 and ends at 12:00:01 AM (ET) on May 12, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 12:00:01 AM (ET) on May 12, 2015.
4. To Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes via Twitter during the Sweepstakes Period by logging into Twitter and from your Twitter account, send in your RSVP to the wedding along with the hashtag #LHHWeddingRSVP (“Sweepstakes Hashtag”) and a link to these Official Rules at http://on.vh1.com/LHHRules (the “Tweet”). A Tweet submitted in accordance with the above specifications shall constitute one (1) ”Entry”. Auto retweet functions are not permitted and will not be counted. (Note: You will need to create a Twitter account if you don’t already have one. Membership on Twitter is free, and registration for Twitter can be obtained by logging on to http://www.twitter.com (“Twitter Web Site”) and following the onscreen instructions to open an account.) BY SENDING THE ABOVE-SPECIFIED TWEET, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. You are required, to follow the @LoveHipHopVH1 Twitter account so you can see the Winner announcement to see if you’ve won (pending verification) in addition to the winner notification described in Section 5 below. Please note that if you do not respond to the winner notification described in Section 5, you will be disqualified and another Winner may be selected. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized subscriber of the Twitter account used to participate in the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned a Twitter account by Twitter. All Entries become the property of Sponsor who shall have the right to edit, adapt, and publish any or all of the entries. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service available at the Twitter Web Site. Creating multiple Twitter Accounts in order to exceed the limits on Entries permitted by these Official Rules may result in the disqualification of all Entries from such accounts. Important note: If your Twitter account is set to “private” mode,” your updates/responses may not be visible in Sponsor’s @LoveHipHopVH1 inbox and may not thus be received by Sponsor unless you previously consented to permit Sponsor to see your Twitter updates. If you opt to use Twitter via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter the Sweepstakes), standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Sweepstakes, including notifying you if you are a Winner, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier’s rate plan. Text messaging may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be one (1) grand prize winner (the “Winner”) selected at random on or around May 12, 2015 from among all Eligible Entries received. Time is of the essence in awarding the Grand Prize. Sponsor will make one (1) attempt over the twenty-four (24) hour period following the potential Winner’s selection to contact the potential Winner via direct messaging to Winner’s Twitter account and via tweets from http://www.twitter.com/LoveHipHopVH1. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly during the twenty-four (24) hour period in which he/she is being contacted, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received. This process will be repeated until a potential Winner responds, as time permits, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Winner from among the Eligible Entries received in the event that a potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
6. Winner’s Verification: The potential Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence, social security or resident alien identification number, within two (2) days of being notified as the potential Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Winner, such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received, if time permits, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner must sign within two (2) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of each of the Sweepstakes Parties and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and members, from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Grand Prize (as hereinafter defined) or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Grand Prize, (b) where imposing such condition is legal, a promotional release granting Sponsor the right to use their name and likeness, signature, voice and biography for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation and (c) any other documentation required by Sponsor, including a W2 form and Winner’s social security number for tax purposes (collectively, the “Releases”). Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes entrants’ agreement to sign such Releases. Guest (as hereinafter defined) must also execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where imposing such conditions is legal, a promotional release within the time limit stated in the prize notification. In addition, if selected as the Winner, Entrant must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prize awarded and return them as instructed within the time frame specified by Sponsor or Winner may forfeit the prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary. The affidavit of eligibility provided prior to the receipt of the Grand Prize must be complete and must include Winner’s social security or resident alien identification number. Guest must also be a legal resident of one (1) of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia and must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of prize fulfillment. Winner and his/her Guest may be required to pass a background check (the “Background Check”) to Sponsor’s satisfaction in its sole discretion before the Grand Prize will be awarded. Any Background Check will take place after the notification of selection as the potential Winner. If a potential Winner and/or his/her Guest fails any such Background Check, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such potential Winner (who will not win any prize) and select another potential Winner from among all remaining Eligible Entries in accordance with the winner selection process set forth in Section 5.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A POTENTIAL WINNER (AS DETERMINED IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH POTENTIONAL WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Grand Prize (1): The one (1) Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to New York, NY to attend the wedding reception of the televised “Love and Hip Hop Wedding Special” (the “Wedding”). The Wedding is currently anticipated to take place in New York, NY, however, the specific location has yet to be determined and such determination shall ultimately be made by Sponsor’s in its sole discretion. If Winner cannot travel on dates specified by Sponsor, Winner will forfeit all rights to the Grand Prize. Sponsor is not responsible if potential Winner is unable or unavailable to accept the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize includes: (a) round-trip coach airfare for Winner and his/her one (1) guest (the “Guest”) between a gateway airport in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States nearest Winner’s primary residence and New York, NY (if Winner resides within a one hundred fifty  mile radius of New York, NY, airfare for Winner and Guest will be replaced with ground transportation); (b) two (2) nights first class hotel accommodations at a hotel to be determined by Sponsor (which includes one  standard room based on double occupancy, room and tax only) (the “Hotel”); (c) roundtrip ground transportation for the Winner and Guest from the Hotel to the Wedding; (d) roundtrip airport transfers; and (e) admission for the Winner and Guest to attend the Wedding on May 25, 2015 at a time to be determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion (collectively, the “Grand Prize”).
The Grand Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value elements and may not be substituted by Winner. Winner is responsible for: travel insurance; local and long distance telephone calls; meals and beverages (other than as expressly set forth in these Official Rules); communications including internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; transportation (other than as expressly set forth in these Official Rules); and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
The approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $1,998.85 (USD). The actual final retail value of the Grand Prize may be higher or lower based on point of departure. Any difference between the final value and the approximate retail value will not be awarded. Grand Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. All prize elements (including cast participation, if any), dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and provider’s approval. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted by the Winner will be forfeited. If the Grand Prize is forfeited in its entirety, and there is sufficient time to determine and notify an alternate Winner, the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner. Winner and his/her Guest must present valid U.S. Government issued photo ID’s to partake in the Grand Prize. No prize substitution is permitted by the Winner. A potential Winner is not a recipient of the Grand Prize until he/she has been verified as the Winner by the Sponsor. Upon finalizing all prize arrangements for Winner and his/her Guest, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the Grand Prize to the Winner, and Winner assumes full responsibility for the Grand Prize. If for any reason whatsoever, Winner is unable to utilize any services or portions of the Grand Prize after all arrangements have been made and paid, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to him/her. None of the Sweepstakes Parties shall be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the prizing. Winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state or local taxes on the Grand Prize based upon the value of the Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules and will be issued an IRS form 1099 for the value as published in these Official Rules. Any details related to the Grand Prize not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof is permitted, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
The Winner and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary and must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable, and comply with any applicable Hotel check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. All aspects of the travel portions of the Grand Prize must be conducted on such dates as determined by Sponsor or its designee in its sole discretion. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Airfare may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. The round trip air transportation element for any travel prize begins and ends at the point of departure. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the Grand Prize winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the Hotel. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all- inclusive and the Grand Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the travel documents. In the event the Winner and/or Guest engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Winner and/or Guest home with no further compensation.
The dates for fulfillment of the Grand Prize are tentatively scheduled to take place between May 24, 2015, and May 26, 2015, however such dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. General Terms: Noncompliance by any Entrant with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE WINNER OR HIS/HER GUEST THAT MAY, IN ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES’ GOOD FAITH DETERMINATION, BRING ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE GRAND PRIZE INTO DISREPUTE OR OTHERWISE SHED A NEGATIVE LIGHT ONTO ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED, AND THE WINNER AND/OR HIS/HER GUEST MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE ANY LOCATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE GRAND PRIZE).
The Sweepstakes Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any incomplete, lost, late, delayed, misdirected or garbled entries or failure to receive entries, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of any Sweepstakes-related materials, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Grand Prize or the Winner. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Sponsor’s programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or for any reason that Sponsor deems necessary, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, and to determine the Winner in its sole discretion. Should the Sweepstakes be modified or terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be given by Sponsor via Sponsor’s Twitter account and the Grand Prize may be awarded to a winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and/or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and decisions of Sponsor are final. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (a) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entry, (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW RULES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE REMOVAL OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY SWEEPSTAKES MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. Request for the Name of the Winner and Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules or any legal required
winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Attn: Mia Aquino 1515 Broadway New York, NY 10036
Please note on the front left hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting “Official Rules” or the name of the “Winner”. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Winner must be made by July 10, 2015.
11. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. on behalf of the VH1 programming service, 1515 Broadway, New York, New York 10036. Twitter is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and in no way endorses or is responsible for the administration of this Sweepstakes.
12. Prize Administrator: RPMC, a division of Red Peak Group LLC, 23975 Park Sorrento/Suite 410 Calabasas, CA 91302
Instant Video: Love & Hip Hop • Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
DVD: Love & Hip Hop • Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
LHHATL Music: K. Michelle • Karlie Redd • Lil Scrappy • Nivea • Rasheeda
LHHH Music: Hazel E • Mally Mall
Love & Hip Hop • Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
LHHNY Music: Amina Buddafly
LHHATL Music: K. Michelle • Karlie Redd • Lil Scrappy • Nivea • Rasheeda • Yung Joc • Momma Dee – I Deserve”
LHHH Music: Hazel-E • Mally Mall • Masika Kalysha
— Love & Hip Hop Fans (@LoveHipHopRW) February 17, 2013