Lil Wayne is done with Cash Money Records, he wants to leave Birdman, Drake & Nicki Minaj behind. Wayne took his anger out on twitter. His contract isn’t up as yet, so this should be interesting. He spoke briefly while performing at VICE’s 20th birthday bash in Brooklyn on Friday night (December 5), a day after revealing his feelings towards the label during a Twitter rant.
“I well be out of this soon, and I do it for y’all. Believe Me,” Wayne said.
Of course twitter went crazy for a few hours with some funnies:
- Who gets custody of Drake if Wayne & Birdman split up?
- If Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa taught us one thing this year its to not trust a hoe with no hair.
- Lil Wayne: Hey can I hang out too Birdman: uhhhhh Young thug and RHQ in background: Tell him we busy
- Birdman been cheating on Lil Wayne with Young Thug? Thats what he was tryna tell us on Lifestyle.
- Jay z almost signed Wayne before Baby did. I guess we’re gonna see this happen very soon
- Wow Baby and Wayne splitting on the 10th anniversary of the Roc-A-Fella spilt, coincidence? I think not.
- Lil Wayne just slammed Cash Money and Baby. Drake need to take everybody out for ice cream to calm this down or something.
Follow @RealityWives for Reality Television Wives, TV, Movies, stars, pop culture, everything ..
— Reality Wives (@RealityWives) October 29, 2012