‘Pastors’ Michael Kelly & Rebecca Davis Allegedly Fired From Mt. Rubidoux SDA For Adultery, After Aborting Their Baby
It’s not been a very good week for adulterers.
Mount Rubidoux SDA church in Riverside, California, fired two of their ‘pastors’ senior pastor, Michael Kelly, and associate pastor Rebecca Davis.
The reason, Michael Kelly was allegedly committing adultery with Rebecca Davis, this was also rumored to not be his first affair. A source, said, “Another one”. Rebecca got pregnant, he then allegedly asked her for an abortion, after promising to marry her.
The adultery only came to light because he left her and was allegedly sleeping with another woman. Rebecca must have thought, if I can’t have you, then we both lose our jobs.
The Southeastern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists sent out a letter, which read:
Dear Mt. Rubidoux Congregation:
It is with heavy hearts that we inform you Pastor Michael Kelly is no longer employed by the Southeastern California Conference, effective October 13, 2020. This is a result of a thorough investigation and we feel this decision is imperative.
AS we work toward a transition to new leadership for your church, Vice President Robert Edwards will be present with you and working with the pastoral and leadership team as your interim senior pastor. We are continuing to discuss way we can best support your church through this very difficult time with your church leadership.
It is the practice of Southeastern California Conference to not comment publicly on personnel issues. We request that you respect the privacy of all persons impacted by this situation as we collectively pray for your church community.
As we follow Jesus together,
The letter was signed by Sandy Roberts – President, Jonathan Park – Executive Secretary and Robert Edwards – Black Ministries.
The letter was removed, almost as soon as it was posted. If I can find a better copy I’ll post it.
Interestingly enough the faux pastors, recent sermons on the church’s facebook page is about intimacy and marriage.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery. Exodus 20:14
- Thou shalt not kill. Exodus 20:13
- Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:5
- Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:24
- A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 1 Timothy 3:2
- And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. 1 Corinthians 7:10-11