Reality star of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, wife and mother of two, Rasheeda Frost shows off her lovely thick natural tresses on instagram. And credits Hairfinity as the secret to her healthy looking hair.
From their website Hairfinity claims, Hairfinity Hair Vitamins are formulated with hair specific nutrients to nourish your hair from the INSIDE OUT and promote faster growing, longer, thicker, stronger hair, and more vibrant hair.
- Biotin Biotin promotes healthy hair growth and protects against drynesss
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) Niacin promotes scalp circulation Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – prevents hair loss.
- Vitamin A Vitamin A is an antioxidant that helps produce healthy sebum in the scalp.
- Vitamin C Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps maintain hair and skin health.
- Vitamin D Vitamin D helps prevent hair shedding which is critical to a voluminous fuller head of hair.
- Vitamin B12 Vitamin B12 is essential to the formation of healthy red blood cells and helps transport oxygen to the scalp and follicles, which is required to sustain hair growth.
- Vitamin B Complex Vitamin B Complex nourishes and supports a healthy scalp environment and healthy hair growth. Deficiencies in these vitamins can lead to hair thinning, hair loss, graying, and weakening of the hair structure.
- Silica Due to its ability to maintain collagen, Silica helps maintain the hair’s elasticity and helps keep the hair lustrous.
- MSM The sulfur provided by MSM is required for healthy collagen and keratin, which are essential to healthy hair growth.
A months supply costs $24, 2 Month Supply $42, 4 Month Supply $84.00. Have you tried this product? If so tell us about it. Post your comments below.
— Love & Hip Hop Fans (@LoveHipHopRW) February 17, 2013