The Real Housewives Of Potomac returns for season 6 on the 11th July at 8/7c on Bravo.
The cast includes Karen Huger, Gizelle Bryant, Robyn Dixon, Ashley Darby, Wendy Osefo, Candiace Dillard and newbie Mia Thornton.
- Synopsis (via People Mag): Ashley Darby, welcomed her second child with husband Michael Darby in March, has fears of “postpartum depression and relationship issues.
- Candiace Dillard Bassett, is working towards her master’s degree, working on her album and acting. Issues arise with her husband Chris Bassett as he steps in to serve as her manager. “I take care of all your s— all day long,” Chris says as Candiace tells him to “shut up” in the following scene.
- Robyn Dixon and husband-to-be Juan – Robyn is “overwhelmed” while “building a house, a business and possibly a wedding,” After telling the ladies in the trailer about how she’s been “unmotivated lately,” Juan urges her in another scene to “get out of the bed” and “go do something.”
- Gizelle Bryant is trying to focus on building a happy home for her children as she hits ANOTHER bump in the road with ex-husband Jamal Bryant. Gizelle, 50, is seen crying after having a discussion about her situation with Jamal.
- Wendy Osefo has “a new attitude,” her husband Edward Osefo complains in the trailer that she can’t give him “100 percent.” When Wendy asks him if he’s “happy” and “fulfilled” in their marriage, Edward responds, “No.”
From there, some of the ladies discuss cheating rumors swirling around Edward. “What you’re not going to do is you’re not going to play with my husband’s name,” Wendy declares at one point.
- Karen Huger prepares to celebrate her 25th wedding anniversary with husband Ray Huger, he receives a text in the trailer from an unknown individual calling him “handsome.” Bravo teases that “a pandemic and Ray could both put a damper on [Karen’s] caviar dreams.”
Joining the cast is Mia Thornton who owns is a multi-clinic franchise owner at a chiropractic company called The Joint Chiropractic, she claims to also be the founder of a beauty company called Amilleon London. Mia has been married to Gordon Thornton, for 9 years, they have three children, Joshua, Jeremiah, and Juliana. She grew up on the foster care system and she declares she earned her success on her own.
What are your thoughts? Post your comments below.