Reality star Tamar Braxon Herbert was just unceremoniously fired from the daytime talk show, The Real. We reported on the rumors about her dismissal on Saturday, then The Real released a statement on Sunday of all days stating: “The Real and Tamar Braxton have mutually decided that Tamar will not be continuing with the show for its upcoming third season. She will be leaving in order to concentrate on her solo career. Everyone associated with The Real appreciates Tamar’s efforts and the contributions she has made to the show’s success, and we wish her all the best for the future.”
We all knew that was a cover for the ensuing mess. Tamar’s former assistant and friend LeTroy Davis went off on twitter a few hours ago against The Real personnel.
Here are the tweets in their unedited glory:
- Oh y’all just wait until I park this car. Cuz that the dumb ass post just pissed me off. Fuck The Real
- Y’all need to stop lying and cut the shit – To the Real twitter
- That was not a joint statement that’s some shit y’all put out @TheRealDaytime Tamar did not agree to leave the real.
- Y’all just emailed us FRIDAY @TheRealDaytime Asking us to keep y’all in the know of everything Tamar is doing during off season
- Then y’all get up hearing Sunday leaking stories so that it could coincide with the show that aired today @TheRealDaytime
- Y’all know damn well today’s episode was filmed 3 weeks ago but wanted viewers to think it was live and she was mad @TheRealDaytime
- Tamar gave so much to your show. Didn’t even properly promote her album because she was trapped on set all day @TheRealDaytime
- Then y’all leak rumors that she’s a diva and not liked by the viewers @TheRealDaytime
- Was Tamar a diva before or after she had to provide her own wardrobe shoes cuz the cheap ass real ain’t have a budget ? @TheRealDaytime
- Was she a diva before or after y’all sent her to the WHITE HOUSE and had her makeup artist style her cuz y’all @TheRealDaytime
- Y’all was too cheap to fly an actual stylist out @TheRealDaytime
- Was she a diva before or after she was tHE ONLY host that drove herself to work while everyone else demanded car service @TheRealDaytime
- And missing shows? The lady almost died and y’all showed up at the hospital talking about “take your time” @TheRealDaytime
- She returned to set with tubs still in her chest draining her from surgery. @TheRealDaytime
- So don’t be lying talking about joint statement and talking about she left to focus on her solo career cuz that’s a lie @TheRealDaytime
- Nobody knew Tamar wasn’t coming back for season three. We just did a WHOLE photoshoot for season three @TheRealDaytime
- So the notion that Tamar or anyone OVER HERE knew before this weekend is a lie. @TheRealDaytime
- But God bless you. And your last two seasons. @TheRealDaytime
- Done sat in that lady house crying and shit only to turn around and be mad she was sick?????
- Now don’t get me wrong I understand business is business. But don’t be in this lady house and in her hospital room like it’s all good
- And that’s why they leaked the story she got fired on Saturday so the episode on Monday would show her being upset
- Even though that episode had been filmed
- When has a show ever released a press release or statement on a Sunday
- They wanted y’all to think Tamars attitude was off due to the news but that episode had been shot
- Why would she quit the real to focus on solo stuff when she been doing solo stuff all along her giving the real majority of her attention?
- And then why not allow her the proper send off on the real like they do every other host on every other show? Exactly shade.
- And in the words of the famous Toni Braxton, anybody want some ice cream?
So there you have it. What are your thoughts? Post your comments below.
— Vince & Tamar (@VinceandTamar) September 8, 2013