Vicki Gunvalson settled her divorce with ex husband Donn in January but according to Radar Online, the Real Housewives Of Orange County star, was ordered to pay $95,735 for an “inadvertent or mistaken”d withdrawal from a bank account awarded to ex Donn in the divorce, California court papers state. How does one, inadvertently or mistakenly withdraw $95K?
But the mother of two, grandmother of two, insurance agent and entrepreneur, will never have to pay her former husband alimony.
“The parties now stipulate and agree that each party shall waive now and forever the right to receive spousal support from the other party,” read the June 16 documents, which are part of an amendment to their previous divorce settlement.
According to the amendment, Donn is entitled to a double-wide mobile home located at an Arizona resort. Vicki is also solely responsible for any judgment in an ongoing federal lawsuit involving her former vodka company, Vicki’s Vodka.
What Vicki got in the divorce deal:
- $886,459 in total value assets, including furniture, art and other possessions.
- $26,966 from Morgan Stanley account.
- $559,711 for one of their California homes which was sold shortly after their separation (she retained their Coto De Caza, CA house valued at around $2M following their 2010 split).
- $5,700 from one Mexico timeshare, plus around $6,000 for remaining two.
- $230,948 from three of their insurance accounts.
- 2009 Mercedes SL550.
What are your thoughts? Post your comments below.
Amazon Instant Video
Real Housewives Of Orange County Seasons 1-8
Follow @real_housewives for commentary, gossip, dirt, news on the Real Housewives & everything else! I say what you’re thinking
— The Real Housewives (@Real_Housewives) October 20, 2012